Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Gifts Not Received ?????? 7/1/2013

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Then second reply from GI:
Kate Melnikova, Jul 16 18:06 (MSK):
The case is currently under investigation and certain measures are undertaken to eliminate the issue. The process is taking a little more time than expected. I will get back to you with a response soon.
Thank you for your patience and support!
FYI I am very familiar with a player who has used TT almost daily for close to a year. This player has not had any issues at all!!! With either giving or receiving gifts. Bottom line sounds like GI BS to me. NEXT I would like to see where GI has made it PUBLIC that TT is against the Rules! Where are the Rules???? Just saying! Bill

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a15pz7d
Username
ice-item need
Again I am not time traveler, but what if I am a real traveler that cross different time zone? This is final from GI:

Kate Melnikova, Jul 17 15:00 (MSK):
Thank you for getting back to me!
I should inform you that your game was blocked for changing time/date settings on your device which affected the game. At the moment you are restricted from the following game options:
- sociality usage;
- getting special offers.

I understand how you feel about this situation and would be glad to help you the best way I can. Although for the time being I have no opportunity to unblock your game I offer you my help in transferring your purchases to your new game account if you decide to start the game over. You can keep playing the current game without access to some game options or reinstall the application and start the game over enjoying all game features.

:mad:start the game over?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
ice - What a kicker... That is what happened to my TDV4 game - they first promised me to move my game to a new game and then said, tough s###t, we will transfer your purchases but bugger all else.

Is your device rooted? Can you get to the data file?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
bdot: ac04im6
Username
bdot *item needed*
tdv, do you have some sort of solution for being unable to gift if you have a rooted device? I am in the same boat as ice and I am not a time traveler. Shoot me a Private message if you have something.

Thanks!

Top Bottom