Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Gifting videos

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Not had any trouble like that since they re added the videos to ios myself.
However some videos take quite a while to start and don't start playing automatically. Some wine commercial for example I have to enter a birthday first then get a play button.

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Yes, opened a support request.....

Аlisa Mironova (Game Insight Support)

Dec 19, 10:43 MSK

Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!

My name is Аlisa and I am glad to help you.

We advise you to undertake the following actions that usually help most users:
- Clear cache and cookie-files.
- Delete applications you no longer use.
- Close out all other programs running in the background via multitask bar before launching the game.
- Reboot your device regularly.

Please, try to close your game in the proper manner: press Home button on your device and the application will get folded. After that press Home button twice and the list with launched applications will pop-up. Find the game window in the list and swipe up to close the application. To hide the panel press Home button on your device.

Then reboot your device and open the game again. In case you still experience this issue, please, contact me again. I will do my best to help you with this problem.

Sincerely,
Alisa
Game Insight Support Team

Yes - but I'm sick to death of complaining about shocking programming, poor quality control and hap hazard support - so i'll say nothing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but I regularly have to restart the game after videos freezing.

And if you think my views on GI have upset a few of them in the past you want to have a look at the comments on the Airport city Facebook page - they make my comments appear quite tame :LOL::LOL:

Ddave1

Yes, mine stopped on my main game at the start of this quest, they work on other IOS games I have

@Bob69bob - have you still got 2 games on one device, I'm wondering if this is the problem now. I have 2 games on one iPad, one has working videos and one has none at all. I also have games on seperate iPhones all of which have working free videos
I do still have 2 games on 2 devices (holding out as long as I can). Strange that one of the games is allowing videos but 3 are not ??

I'll try clearing cache and see how that goes.

dtaylor1972

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04egjq35
Username
dtaylor1972
Not had any trouble like that since they re added the videos to ios myself.
However some videos take quite a while to start and don't start playing automatically. Some wine commercial for example I have to enter a birthday first then get a play button.

Noticed the slow loading as well, but have not had one hang me up... But im on android.

Top Bottom