Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Gift Ring?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ppzxupi
Username
Jabus7
Would it be worth exploring the possibility of creating a gift ring were the participants are players who will take the trouble to gift only what is shown in receiver’s name? I guess it would be similar to a fuel ring but probably without the need for support accounts.

One issue that I can anticipate is the inability to gift certain items at certain levels. For example Pill, Earplug etc.

Anyone interested?

Granted but that works if you always want the same item. One may need earplugs for a few days then need Nav Modules or simply F20 if you don’t particularly need anything else.
That’s why we add those little acronyms at the end of our names... you receive what YOU want, check your neighbor‘s name and give back what (S)HE wants.
never ever use ”send” back unless the item you’re sending is on the list.
if a neighbor sends me something I need and the name doesn’t have any item, I always retrieve f20. if a neighbor sends me what he wants but I don’t need (I.e. have 100+), i Won’t send anything back. Unless I know it was an error, of course. It happens.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ppzxupi
Username
Jabus7
That’s why we add those little acronyms at the end of our names... you receive what YOU want, check your neighbor‘s name and give back what (S)HE wants.
never ever use ”send” back unless the item you’re sending is on the list.
if a neighbor sends me something I need and the name doesn’t have any item, I always retrieve f20. if a neighbor sends me what he wants but I don’t need (I.e. have 100+), i Won’t send anything back. Unless I know it was an error, of course. It happens.
Agreed, yet many don’t take the trouble. The idea was to get together with players who will.

Would it be worth exploring the possibility of creating a gift ring were the participants are players who will take the trouble to gift only what is shown in receiver’s name? I guess it would be similar to a fuel ring but probably without the need for support accounts.

One issue that I can anticipate is the inability to gift certain items at certain levels. For example Pill, Earplug etc.

Anyone interested?
I am in a ring like that...it is very helping to get guraanteed gift....

Can you elaborate on that please? If not on game name, how does it work?
Organization and commitment. And communication of course.

say you have 10 neighbors. All of you have other items in your game‘s name. But every Sunday each one of you defines which item you’d like to receive for the week from that group, no matter what you have on your name. note down all requests from your neighbors, state your preferences, and voilá. As long as everyone does their share, all goes well.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ppzxupi
Username
Jabus7
Organization and commitment. And communication of course.

say you have 10 neighbors. All of you have other items in your game‘s name. But every Sunday each one of you defines which item you’d like to receive for the week from that group, no matter what you have on your name. note down all requests from your neighbors, state your preferences, and voilá. As long as everyone does their share, all goes well.
I get it, we do that within the alliance, generally for buildings. If I may question further, why not what’s in the game name? In that way you are not tied to a whole week and can change at will.

I have a few (too few) Neighbours who “get it” and we gift each other whatever is in the game name without fail and that works for anything including F20. I have others who will always send F20 no matter what, not a problem really unless you particularly need something. Most of the time I need only F20, the issue arises when I need something else enough to forgo my weekly map run. I was considering the gift ring on the principle of having a number of neighbours who “get it” and will always take the trouble to gift what’s in the game name whilst expecting to receive what is in theirs.

I get it, we do that within the alliance, generally for buildings. If I may question further, why not what’s in the game name? In that way you are not tied to a whole week and can change at will.

I have a few (too few) Neighbours who “get it” and we gift each other whatever is in the game name without fail and that works for anything including F20. I have others who will always send F20 no matter what, not a problem really unless you particularly need something. Most of the time I need only F20, the issue arises when I need something else enough to forgo my weekly map run. I was considering the gift ring on the principle of having a number of neighbours who “get it” and will always take the trouble to gift what’s in the game name whilst expecting to receive what is in theirs.
Sent you a pm

Top Bottom