Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android GI stealing the flights?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Yesterday i send "last" three flights to Saint Petersburg, to get second star (55 flights total) and three more flights to starting third star. So today in the morning i got second star + 500 coins as bonus. Great so far.
But, after i check, i still have one star only, and Flights until next title:3/27. I should have two stars and 3/55....
Anyone else noticed similar dicsrepancies too ? Make no sense to write to GI...:(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
asxu3jj
Username
syapik
Gt city I realized if you tap "quit the game" and when asked "Are you sure you want to quit" and you tapped "yes", sometimes the game will not be saved.

This happened so many times to me. So, as to avoid the problem, I usually quit the game by just tap to Home button (not quitting the game properly).

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
It is a strange bug :unsure: Maybe you should write to GI about this.

Of lately i have experienced the problem of game progress not saving since the latest update. I am overcoming this by forcibly making the game save progress by visiting neighbours. Hope GI is watching this and rectifies it in their next update :oops:

Top Bottom