Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

GI Q&A

The developers' answers to your questions!

by Game Insight on Friday, August 10, 2012 at 12:33pm ·

Q: Will there be any levels after level 35 added to airport city?
A: They are coming soon, stay tuned!

Q: On my visit to pinterest i noticed a drawing of an astronaut.will airport city have space flights in the future.the space station is always in need of supplies
A: You can already launch spaceships in Airport City on Facebook and you certainly will be able to reach for the stars in our mobile app! While it is fun by itself, developing space program is going to be most enjoyable when done with a help of your friends.

Q: Will you increase the number of gifts we can send bearing in mind that 20 gifts for 500 neighbours is terribly unfair to our fantastic neighbours?
A: There is a chance we will raise a limit for gifts, but 500 is just a bit too much. It's not just our will but rather a technical limitation - we want our apps to run fast and reliable to provide best experience.

Q: Will you consider designing new housing such as skyscrapers (eg 2x2 squares, 5000 coins, 100 passengers every 12 hours) as this would be great for jumbos?
A: We think it's a good idea and we may implement it sometime in the future. But keep in mind that with those new buildings coming you'll need to upgrade your terminal, you'll need more fuel etc.We don't want to rush out such sensitive updates.

Q: How about some new businesses that bring in more coins once levels go above 35 (taxi rank, bus station, car rental are all found at airports)?
A: It's a great idea to consider, and you may be sure we will.

Q: Hi, what I miss in Airport City Android as opposed to the facebook app is the ability to store plans that are not in use. It's painful to sell expensive planes when getting better models, specially when every now and then you get missions that requires older AC types
A: This feature is certainly going to be available later.

Q: Airport city: need a way to rearrange the city. Add the ability to put buildings into the warehouse or even a city reset back to the basics making it easier to move and design your city better.
A: We find an idea to keep whole buildings in the storage a little strange :) You can always sell a building you don't need and buy it later.

Q: Do we have any alternative way to get " green cash" in airport city? such as build up some special building that can earn " green cash"
A: Certainly you do. You can get "green cash" by entering promo codes that are published weekly in our official community. And you get a little cash every time you level up. There's a possibility we'll introduce super buildings that generate cash later, too, so stay tuned.

Q: Can you create a Bank as a building that doesn't pay out anything BUT it allows you to exchange coins for cash and vice-versa.
A: We'll think about it.

Q: Will there ever be more possible land to purchase?
A: Sure it will, watch out for game updates.

Q: Will there be new planes (would love to see an Airbus or Concorde) and new destinations to fly to?
A: You bet. We introduce new flights frequently, and new planes are coming too. Some of those planes are going to be very special.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
I'm liking the sound of this, now just wait for it to actually happen (glitch free?) lol ;)

Good to hear that there will be extra levels, I just reached level 35 and it will be nice to keep going higher. I hope that they add the feature to store planes SOON.

The store plane will be great! I was getting a bit bored with my android game, so I started up a facebook version just to see the difference. I think I've used the store plane feature 12 times already switching back and forth and I'm only on level 7. Its nice to have an old plane in storage for quests.

There is definitely a LOT more to the game than on Android. Just by looking at neighbours airports, its crazy. I'm not far into it, but of the earliest quests in the facebook version are quests that were brand new to android not long ago.
I haven't tried using it mobile, but its not an issue for me. I'm off work right now, so I have very little to do with my day :)

The biggest difference I've found is renewing fuel and passengers and collecting funds takes longer. Also, the flights take longer, level 3 flight for example takes an hour, so you quickly lose the need to be on the game all the time, but only every hour or two works well.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
I think most of us who submitted a question asked whether there will be more levels beyond Level 35.

Actually I did ask that one as well, but the wording wasn't mine. The last three questions will be my claim to fame, if they ever go through with the changes...

Top Bottom