Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows GI link status ❓

Mega Fleet Lord

Free Federation
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
20RG6CM2E
Username
FleetLord
I can't find option on MS app to transfer my game from Trails site.

Is the GI Link working now or went offline when the company finically restructured many months ago.

they are, I exchanged some messages with them
but they no longer use Trail, they're using PLEY
Not sure if it's just the same with different name, or a completely different platform
But anyway, in MS games you do have the option to link games (picture from one MS support of mine)
1692832219536.png

Mega Fleet Lord

Free Federation
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
20RG6CM2E
Username
FleetLord
they are, I exchanged some messages with them
but they no longer use Trail, they're using PLEY
Not sure if it's just the same with different name, or a completely different platform
But anyway, in MS games you do have the option to link games (picture from one MS support of mine)
View attachment 71151

its backwards to wat i was looking for.

I got link code from Pley that i want to transfer to MS app, but no option comes up when its starting or in gameplay to enter the code.

its backwards to wat i was looking for.

I got link code from Pley that i want to transfer to MS app, but no option comes up when its starting or in gameplay to enter the code.
on MS you don't have the link button as in the pic above?

I transferred from pley to GI-PC a couple months ago and had no issue

Mega Fleet Lord

Free Federation
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
20RG6CM2E
Username
FleetLord
Yes i do, but when i press the button it generates a GI link code
What I'm looking for is an option to use the GI link code from Pley to transfer the game to MS app so i can play the event now.

I used it when it 1st came out & remember the option came up when the game started.

Yes i do, but when i press the button it generates a GI link code
What I'm looking for is an option to use the GI link code from Pley to transfer the game to MS app so i can play the event now.

I used it when it 1st came out & remember the option came up when the game started.
in fact when you click it it should show a space to enter the link code.
but that's the button to use

I did that some months ago, when I transferred 2 supports from pley to GI-PC.
If I remember well, I: i) downloaded and installed the GI-PC version, ii) copied the link code from the pley version, iii) clicked that button on the GI-PC version, iv) closed the pley game, and v) inserted the code.
It was very straightforward.

Top Bottom