Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Getting additional items

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
09muelw92
Username
SmittyMagic
Im trying to complete the construction of my fuel station level 3 but need 6 triple wire, 6 transmitter and 6 reinforced frame. How do I get these actual items from my neighbours to complete this task, am I able to ask for these specific items?

I have tons of items in my inventory that Im happy to share if need be, please can someone let me know

My friend code is 09muelw92

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Im trying to complete the construction of my fuel station level 3 but need 6 triple wire, 6 transmitter and 6 reinforced frame. How do I get these actual items from my neighbours to complete this task, am I able to ask for these specific items?

I have tons of items in my inventory that Im happy to share if need be, please can someone let me know

My friend code is 09muelw92
Just a note, when you send things to your friends, it doesn't come out of your own inventory.

Gift the maximum every day - these are completely free for you to give. The more you give, the more you will get back ;)

Top Bottom