Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Get some income

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Hi, guys.

Probably we all read about how to make money over internet.

I found two ways, will not debate here in all the details, since that it is not purpose of this forum ;)
At least the thread if Off-Topic.

Way 1: Long term (180-days) investment: Invest 200TRX for 180 days (that is 13€). You will get additional 800 TRX as promo, and additional 10x promo (2000trx is max limit, no matter how much you initially invest) as welcome on your account.
From your invested 200 TRX you can do daily withdraw of 2.8%, and get full refund of your investment in 36 days. Of course, you need an account for daily withdraw (I have Binance* account; there you can get even small amounts, like few TRX only). As additional you will get 5% from your full amount daily. From 3000 you will get 150TRX in one day. Those 150 TRX will be added to your 3000, and next day you will get 5% of 3150 (minus your daily withdraw), and that will continue 180 days total. Then you can withdraw all TRX to your Binance account.
All you need to do is: 1. Open a Binance account 2. Contact me to help you register your TRX account. 3. Do daily one click to collect your 5% income. 4. Do daily withdraw of 2.8% of your initial investment to your Binance account.
Of course, anyone can invest more, but 200TRX is good for start.

Way 2: Doing tasks daily. As intern you can start 7-days intern work, to do Like/Comment FB/YT/Tik Tok posts. Each task is worth 1usdt. You can get 3usdt daily, plus 1usdt as a welcome. After 7 days you can continue as VIP1, 2, etc.... to get more money per click and more tasks. OR: Withdraw 10 usdt to your Binance and enjoy few beers :cool:
All you need to do is: 1. Open a Binance account 2. Contact me to help you register your account. 3. Do few tasks per day as intern. Earn 21usdt in 7 days. The do withdraw of 10 usdt, or add some more and buy VIP that is valid 365 days (VIP1: 3 tasks per day, 1.3usdt/each; VIP2 (8 tasks per day; 1.5usdt each, VIP3 14 tasks per day, 1.8usdt each, VIP 4 ... or VIP5....). As a VIP you can do daily withdraw to your Binance account.

* The best is yet to come: as Binance user, after you will get your first deposit, you can claim for free Binance VISA Card. And all deposit you will get on Binance, you can spend freely, even to buy Coins or Airport Cash in Airport City game. :):cool::giggle:

If anyone is interested, let send me PM. Happy flying, pilots! ✈️👨‍✈️

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Hi, all. Too many people to answer. So, better to register yourself and contact me then.

Way 1: Long Term Investment (180 days):
https://nice-trx.com/share?code=230926
After registration and investment (for instance 200TRX / around 16€), get additional 800+2000 TRX / 200€.

Way 2: Short Term - Daily Income:
https://hsad2838.com/register/645730756
Earn 10$ in few days. Free trial, no investment.

PM me for any question! Register now, and earn soome income! It is worth it! 👨‍✈️
NiceTRX.jpg
HS AD.jpg

Top Bottom