Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Get some income

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Hi, guys.

Probably we all read about how to make money over internet.

I found a good way to get some additional income.

Mass Fitness Partnership Program
Legal and formal, authorized by the United Nations Environment Programme, similar to Tesla, it promotes more people to walk, drive less, reduce carbon emissions, earn carbon emissions subsidies, and can also contribute to combating climate change. Protect our only home - the Earth.

Easy to set up and use
It's easy to join Mass Fitness, download the app, sign up and contact one of our staff for verification, and if you meet the requirements, then you're good to go.

Provide walking incentives, rewards are issued in the form of MS coins, the current price of MS coins is 1MS=0.2usdt
We have various incentives to invite everyone to join and receive support and benefits.

Reward Persistence
In order to maintain a close relationship with customers, Mass Fitness provides a variety of environmental protection certificates for customers to choose to invest in upgrades to earn more money and improve their quality of life

Best Investment Project in 2022 (Fitness and Profitability, Protecting the Environment at the same time)
Mass Fitness will be connected to major exchanges this year. MS coins cannot be purchased directly, but can only be obtained by walking. By then, the price of MS coins will rise as fast as Bitcoin.

Download the program here: https://dwa9j.com/3Wfiz
invitation code: 885461

Information via:
Telegram Contact: https://t.me/Mass_Arthur
whatsapp contact: wa.me/393773173898

Last edited:
Top Bottom