Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Gate closed - Weekly Sunday LowCarbLaunch (EB/SF Burning)

@A350 @A Kryztov @A.Sampeak @Anton01 @Az1 @Captain RC of SA @crescent moon @Eddie @Harcourt @hzdjj @november @OneGoldenHeart @Owumi177 @Paulo1845 @ppls1000 @Renaldo @teraph @Ssam04 @VdW9 @123Hun

Hello Crew,

somehow our thread moved to "past launches" - will ask Husam to put it back.
Yesterday I forgot to announce it - of course we do as every week - @A350 is about to Captain as @Eddie is on holidays. Please confirm and make your pad's choice by 16:45 UTC latest.

Who is in today with how many accounts?
Dodo with 3, but only 2 will contribute normally as my main is low on EB !!!!!!!

Thank you and CU

Dodo
Are we still live on red. Can join if there's spot. I've been very busy over the weekend.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
207bky8l
Username
Capt. Parson or CP item
Good morning - I’ve thought it’s quiet too, but the bar keeps moving :)
It's moving and we were well on track:), but it's definitely slowed down:unsure:
But 22 crew on board, if everyone puts in one more SF+EB over the next 4 hours then we will launch with maximum slow fuels burnt and time to spare. :D

I'm keeping a close watch on progress please keep your eye on here for any changes in tactic over next few hours or last minute instructions

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
207bky8l
Username
Capt. Parson or CP item

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
@A350 @A Kryztov @A.Sampeak @Anton01 @Az1 @Captain RC of SA @crescent moon @Eddie @Harcourt @hzdjj @november @OneGoldenHeart @Owumi177 @Paulo1845 @ppls1000 @Renaldo @teraph @Ssam04 @VdW9 @123Hun @Dodo

WE HAVE LAUNCHED!!!

2 personal bests for me this time around:
First time I have captained with 22 on board
First time I have met my personal goal of finishing as captain just 2 fuel units ahead of 2nd place, which everyone else got to put in the maximum

So... Thankyou everyone. .
That's great. If you captain again, my wife and I will be sure to show up.... we like to put in the max and burn up all this extra BS fuel (I mean SF fuel) LOL. That being said, we will still probably burn all the SF we can, but not all our EB (just to make sure we're not maxing out TOO much)

Awesomerowend

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03x4wkss3
Username
Bertus ZA
@A350 @A Kryztov @A.Sampeak @Anton01 @Az1 @Captain RC of SA @crescent moon @Eddie @Harcourt @hzdjj @november @OneGoldenHeart @Owumi177 @Paulo1845 @ppls1000 @Renaldo @teraph @Ssam04 @VdW9 @123Hun @Dodo

WE HAVE LAUNCHED!!!

2 personal bests for me this time around:
First time I have captained with 22 on board
First time I have met my personal goal of finishing as captain just 2 fuel units ahead of 2nd place, which everyone else got to put in the maximum

So... Thankyou everyone. .
Thanks Eddie✈️

Top Bottom