Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Gameraders alliance full

Newt

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
043rohgcr
Username
Newt
1. contribute passengers
2.if possible complete tasks
3.let me know if u are away for extended time

Hi,
We're already neighbours with some of your accounts.
Players in my alliance are kind, but real noobs who don't understand how to develop their cities.
I lost my first game about 1 year ago with my former mobile, lvl79 and quite well stuffed. So I started from the beginning again as soon as I have been able to re-install it in my language.
I'm lvl 43, I always complete reachable tasks, and fly around 15000 pax a week until now. (average)
I'm doing as much green launches as I can, looking for a gifting building, and I like to complete stars as I progress in the game.
Will start ruins flight soon.
Answer me if interested.
Bye :)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Facebook
Friend Code
03p6lb00l
Username
Patty-Items I need
Hi, looking to join an alliance and grow with them. Fairly new but wanted to play and help as much as possible. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Hi,
We're already neighbours with some of your accounts.
Players in my alliance are kind, but real noobs who don't understand how to develop their cities.
I lost my first game about 1 year ago with my former mobile, lvl79 and quite well stuffed. So I started from the beginning again as soon as I have been able to re-install it in my language.
I'm lvl 43, I always complete reachable tasks, and fly around 15000 pax a week until now. (average)
I'm doing as much green launches as I can, looking for a gifting building, and I like to complete stars as I progress in the game.
Will start ruins flight soon.
Answer me if interested.
Bye :)
Sent invite to join gameraders alliance

问题是,联盟是否有具体的要求,
比如每周要运送的乘客数量?
每周完成多少项联盟任务?
一个活跃的账户,尽可能地运送乘客。到目前为止,
平均每周运送乘客27,000-30,000人。
This forum has English as its official language. So, in English please.

The question is, does the alliance have specific requirements, such as the number of passengers to be transported each week?
How many alliance tasks are completed each week? An active account to transport as many passengers as possible.
So far, an average of 27,000-30,000 passengers have been transported each week.
Not in my alliance, as long as u contribute passenges, and complete if possible tasks ur good invite sent from gmrdr

Top Bottom