Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

gamerader loss of neighbors/ game reset to lev 54

alex

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wulgnol
Username
alex
I also had that problem. It was after I contacted Game support, for some weird count down timers in some objects. Gamesupport did solve it, by sending me all the items I since build. They did not restore my game to the latest version, what was a bid sad.

maby you can restore your last good game by copy SaveProfile_backup.bin to SaveProfile.bin, but first make a backup of SaveProfile.bin before you try it.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Well my gamerader just had a major problem. last weekend lost all 165 neighbors, and now gamerader reset to level 54, lost alliance headquarters, 2 grand hotels, town hall level 6, mail kiosk, and the building for comleteing the event, reserve hanger
did GI restore your progress from level 54?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
Hi @david smith,
that happened to me too.:(:mad:
i´m really sad with the bad luck i have with this game. 1st i was blocked by GI for 2 months, missed christmas event, Then i had to upgrade again my pilot school, for no reason it was asking for items again (@lacey help me with that ;)
And today in the afternoon my game was launching a red (wich i participate in January), my new buidings (love event, halloween event, control tower, etc...) just disapear, i was in level 60 and now i´m in 55. I had almost 800 coins and have 400?! now. I also noticed that i lost neighbours i added this month.
It means that i will not get events items i finished? or buildings i upgraded?

Top Bottom