Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows game screen frozen

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Pilot20ib26r6p
Username
Pilot20ib26r6p
Anyone else having a problem with the screen freezing up , the mouse and pointer move, all i can do is move the screen back and forth, can,t even shut the game down with the top tool bar, tried to turn off the computer with shut off button restared it the same way, still frozen, Esc button no effect

Anyone else having a problem with the screen freezing up , the mouse and pointer move, all i can do is move the screen back and forth, can,t even shut the game down with the top tool bar, tried to turn off the computer with shut off button restared it the same way, still frozen, Esc button no effect
Happen with me after the update but now is work normal.

David Beech

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20grqzand
Username
Commander Bond
I also have the same problem..it freezes on start-up. I have waited 20 hours now and it still won't load. I am using Windows 10 and Microsoft play store. Should I delete the app and reload it or will I lose everything?

I also have the same problem..it freezes on start-up. I have waited 20 hours now and it still won't load. I am using Windows 10 and Microsoft play store. Should I delete the app and reload it or will I lose everything?
did u back up windows before the freezing, if u didn't contact gi before deleting windows game

Top Bottom