Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Game over for A350

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Today is my last day of playing Airport City. I didn't achieved all my goals set years ago, but it's life. I want to thank all my friends, my alliance buddies, FR members and gift exchange members that gave me more fun playing this game during all those years. I wish you all the best and hope that GI will come up with something interesting for those who will still play Airport City.
THANK YOU and good bye.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Today is my last day of playing Airport City. I didn't achieved all my goals set years ago, but it's life. I want to thank all my friends, my alliance buddies, FR members and gift exchange members that gave me more fun playing this game during all those years. I wish you all the best and hope that GI will come up with something interesting for those who will still play Airport City.
THANK YOU and good bye.
Aww man not you too. Can't say it's not sad to see you go, but I get it. Appreciate all the discussions we've had in the forum and the few collaborations we had over the years. If things ever improve, I hope to see you back here.

THANK YOU and good bye.
Goodbye.jpg

THANK YOU and good bye.
Sorry to see you go
all the best

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
THANK YOU and good bye.
At some point in all the years I've played we might have been neighbors, though major changes to the game has often removed many neighbors for all of us.
I have played under several aliases in 10 years, so who knows.
However it is sad to lose someone, we've grown to know. Often it is the same likes, playing online games, where we meet the kindest of people; sometimes making a profound impact on life outside the virtual realm of things.

I understand how many put away the games, to focus on life itself.
I understand, that we have lost friends here due to unfortunate reasons as well.

But honestly, watching people part ways from the game, from that kinship we shared makes me more angry than hurt.

This is through no fault of our own. GI has taken our time, our money, and stripped us of enjoying the game; whether one is deeply devoted and has multiple accounts, that are active, whether one has multiple support games, to help others, with fuel, or even mentoring someone, giving advice to those new to the game; I commend both you as well as the rest of the AC family for doing so.

As for GI, I honestly have nothing good to say about them anymore. Shame on them, for taking away the enjoyable moments in our lives; especially when there is so much division around the globe, that we players look beyond that, seek peace and refuge by playing a game online with great people.

If GI ever gets down from their high horse, and makes the game enjoyable again; we hope you will consider returning.😢

THANK YOU and good bye.
I didn't expect that you will quit the game.
Wish you the best and maybe after sometimes you come back.

THANK YOU and good bye.
Another good player and great gifter left the game.
Have a good luck, Michal and I hope to see you back in a while.
Enjoy your free time,
Peter

Top Bottom