Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Game & OS updated--->lost progress :(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pe95t0v
Username
Rizzi87
Hi guys,

Hope ya'all been doing well.

I was out of action for quite some time now due to work, transfer and some personal commitments. Lately, I have been able to find some free time and got back to playing AC only to discover that my version is outdated. Went on further to (re)discover that my OS is also outdated :oops:
Cant do no launches, cant visit neighbours, no new quests......nothing :cry:

So, I update my OS and the game too :pompus:
And bam!.......it says my profile is damaged and needs to be restored o_O
As luck would have it, restoring doesn't work and I get a level 0 on my screen :shifty::grumpy:

I raised a ticket and tech support says that my profile can only be partially restored i.e. I need to send them a list of what progress and the stuff(buildings, tokens, cash, coins, gift sets, items, etc.) I had before the update.

Should I be going for this option coz I really didn't have all that much but I do remember that I was at Lvl 56 with some tokens and some cash. My main concern is I don't remember all those whom I was friends with and dont wanna lose them :nailbiting::nailbiting:

Kindly advise.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pe95t0v
Username
Rizzi87
As for neighbours don't worry about this aspect, you have this forum and yes we (and speaking for everyone) help you were ever we can.

Send me a request and let me know that you did and I'll he your first neighbour.
Hey thanks man! I'll be sure to add you once I resolve this issue

Which brings me to the topic at hand - should I adopt the solution that GI tech support has give me?? Or is there any alternative to it??

Top Bottom