Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Game not updating even though its updated

Device
  1. Android
Username
A14J59
Hi. I am a fairly newcomer to the game and am currently at level 50 but I have been having problems recently with the updates. Firstly, I play on my Samsung Galaxy J6 and have been experiencing the following issues:

Firstly, I am finding that Airport City is not downloading new updates automatically even though I have the box ticked in the Samsung Galaxy Store app ticked for auto-updates I am not finding out that there is a new event taking place until a few days have lapsed and even when I go into the settings and update Airport City, install the update it still does not always have it up to date even though I have the latest version installed.

For example, I just recently found out that the latest event is 'Dark Skies' which I had to manually download the update for being version 8.3.12. After I installed the update it loaded the updates in the game, but when that had been done the event was not showing in my game. So I restarted my phone hoping that would kick it in but still nothing, even though I have the latest update installed. I have had the same issues previously with what I believe was a zoo event and even though I had updated my phone I was not able to play it which I find very frustrating

I sent an online help question to Airport City but I have not had a reply yet and not sure if I will. Does anybody have any idea why I am experiencing these issues? Could it be my phone even though it is up to date with all of the updates? Or could it be that I download the game via Samsung Galaxy Store and not Google Play? Would that have made any difference?

Please help with any suggestions! Thanks

Device
  1. Android
Username
A14J59
I did not download the game via Google Play, I downloaded the game via the Samsung Galaxy store. So what would happen if I downloaded the game again but this time via Google Play? Would I then have Airport City installed twice and if so will I still have my current level on the Google Play download or will I lose it? That is my main worry as I do not want to lose my current achievements...

Hi. I am a fairly newcomer to the game and am currently at level 50 but I have been having problems recently with the updates. Firstly, I play on my Samsung Galaxy J6 and have been experiencing the following issues:

Firstly, I am finding that Airport City is not downloading new updates automatically even though I have the box ticked in the Samsung Galaxy Store app ticked for auto-updates I am not finding out that there is a new event taking place until a few days have lapsed and even when I go into the settings and update Airport City, install the update it still does not always have it up to date even though I have the latest version installed.

For example, I just recently found out that the latest event is 'Dark Skies' which I had to manually download the update for being version 8.3.12. After I installed the update it loaded the updates in the game, but when that had been done the event was not showing in my game. So I restarted my phone hoping that would kick it in but still nothing, even though I have the latest update installed. I have had the same issues previously with what I believe was a zoo event and even though I had updated my phone I was not able to play it which I find very frustrating

I sent an online help question to Airport City but I have not had a reply yet and not sure if I will. Does anybody have any idea why I am experiencing these issues? Could it be my phone even though it is up to date with all of the updates? Or could it be that I download the game via Samsung Galaxy Store and not Google Play? Would that have made any difference?

Please help with any suggestions! Thanks
I have the same problem with my support game as I have this particular game installed through the Galaxy Store - no event. I updated the game and it noticed it is version 8.3.12. My Windows game is version 8.3.13. I have also sent a query to Airport City tech and no reply..

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
I have the same problem with my support game as I have this particular game installed through the Galaxy Store - no event. I updated the game and it noticed it is version 8.3.12. My Windows game is version 8.3.13. I have also sent a query to Airport City tech and no reply..
The third number on version could be different for different platforms. Actually Android is 8.3.12 and iOS is 8.3.13 (probably 14 after last update today)

Device
  1. Android
Username
A14J59
Finally, I have the event game now showing, better late than never. Funnily enough, I had a reply from the people at tech support asking if the event was now appearing just before I noticed it was working. I replied that it indeed it was and asked if they know why the event was so late appearing. I have not had an answer from them yet, maybe they realised that there was an issue and had to resolve it.

Top Bottom