Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Game not loading

Worked normal when I left it but when I cam back I tried to lead it and it is stuck at the initializing for couple hours now. I can't even open a help ticket.

Attachments

• 77.png
    77.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 97
Worked normal when I left it but when I cam back I tried to lead it and it is stuck at the initializing for couple hours now. I can't even open a help ticket.
Hi Piksi,

Have you powered down (turned device completely off and back on again)? When at the home page, go to Settings and clear history and Website Data. Now try to reload the game again. Good luck!

Angie

PS If you need to open a ticket, go to the bottom of this page, tap on Official Website (game-insight.com), tap on Support to report your problem.

Last edited:
Had 3 power outages

You mean web browser? I did clear up history and cookies. Still not loading

My other 2 help accounts load without any problems.
Best for you to contact GI for help if you have not done so already. See PS In previous post - go to the bottom of this page, tap on Official Website (game-insight.com), tap on Support and report the problem. Hope all goes well!

Top Bottom