Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Game freezing when clicking other monitor - FIXED

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Since the game update, the game has frozen every time I click the other monitor to do something else (usually post messages here) When I clicked back on the game, it returned to the game in 2-3 seconds.

Since this afternoon, when I click outside of the game on the other monitor, the game freezes and when I click back on the game, it never returns and stays frozen and I have to restart the game, This is TOTALLY unacceptable and will make it impossible for me to play the game very often since I'm a full time college student and working 20+ hours a week and need to be able to multi-task.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Since the game update, the game has frozen every time I click the other monitor to do something else (usually post messages here) When I clicked back on the game, it returned to the game in 2-3 seconds.

Since this afternoon, when I click outside of the game on the other monitor, the game freezes and when I click back on the game, it never returns and stays frozen and I have to restart the game, This is TOTALLY unacceptable and will make it impossible for me to play the game very often since I'm a full time college student and working 20+ hours a week and need to be able to multi-task.
One way would be, that you open a ticket and ask for restore. I am not a Windows users, so not sure what else to advise you... (n)

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
This happened as soon as my computer restarted and I only had one browser open besides the game --- far less than I normally have open and I NEVER had this issue until the game update. GI's lack of ownership of their buggy game and problems is ticking me off. I also have 600gig HD space left so my HD is not anywhere near full

Mary Heiden
(Game Insight Support)

Sep 27, 15:13 MSK

Dear Player,

Every application occupy some space on your device. That is why when you use them at once the game can freeze for some seconds. It is normal. We recommend you to close all other applications when you play the game.

Thank you!

Sincerely,
Mary
Game Insight Support Team

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Windows update then I started game, game restarted and when it reloaded the freezing problem was fixed AND my game was more responsive than it has been since before the game update. It is like an entirely different game the way it is responding now. Don't know if it was the windows update or if GI sent a fix and it needed a restart to be installed (windows update required a restart)

Top Bottom