Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Game Crashing!

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Hi all, my ipad game crashes as soon as I open it. Been like this for the past week.
Anyone on forum suffered the same (withdrawal symptoms too)??

Sadly I am now in the hands of GI (not holding breath) :cry:

HH2 still happy and running :cool:

Fortunately, my games have been running nicely of late. I have been visiting both your games daily with no visible problems. My two iPad games have been fine. One is on iPad2 and the other is on an iPad4.

By the way, how did the population change effect your Benjamin Thomas game? Hopefully that game is up and running soon for you. Don't lose any sleep waiting for any help from the idiots at GI. :arghh:

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Fortunately, my games have been running nicely of late. I have been visiting both your games daily with no visible problems. My two iPad games have been fine. One is on iPad2 and the other is on an iPad4.

By the way, how did the population change effect your Benjamin Thomas game? Hopefully that game is up and running soon for you. Don't lose any sleep waiting for any help from the idiots at GI. :arghh:
LAX

Hi Eric

Thanks for your support ;)

Yeh, HH2 affected by population, slowed down my airport fun in a big way :(

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
RMac
Username
RMac
I had the same problem, and the latest version of Airport City cured the problem. I now only experience crashes when I visit neighbors!

I tried to add use as a neighbor using your friend code and user name but I received an error message stating the code is not valid!

Top Bottom