Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Game crashing

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Is the iPad a tax-deductible item :whistle:??
Only if you can explain how your business uses it to generate income, I think. : )

I think this thread should be merged with this one: http://airportcitygame.com/threads/transfer-current-ipad-game-to-iphone.10954/#post-158117
This bug IMHO looks like memory leak, because the bigger cities you visit, the faster it crashes.

You know you are addicted to Airport City when you look at a phone / tablet and wonder whether it will run Airport City nicely
Uhm, I can't disagree more. I always buy computers/tablets/smartphones with particular software in mind. If you don't have a software need then why the hell you're buying a tablet for? Fashion statement? : )

Eric The Great

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Eric The Great
It's tax season!!!! The tax fairy might pay you a visit.....I thought about that. Except for both my daughters have their kindle Fire tablets already. I am currently eyeing the iPad Air. @Uncle Mans
Ramy
Ramy my friend,

I love your posts here but I think you are confusing the tooth fairy/Santa Claus and the Tax man. The first two giveth and the last one taketh, at least at my house! Of course if you are a CPA then it is buying season.

Hey guys I did what Jamie did and invested in a new iPad mini 4. As mine crashed so much it became unplayable. I crashed ever visit, when I went on the Gi forum in the game. Even launching it crashed after 3 or 4. The only thing it kept up with were 14 minute launches. If I activated a QL and I launched with multiple QLs onboard it would put my flight on a 2.20 hour.
But now with this new iPad it's never crashed once. All I can say is it could be down to old tech.
Only problem I have now is my city you see is from just before Christmas. But am back and a party is planned.

Hey guys I did what Jamie did and invested in a new iPad mini 4. As mine crashed so much it became unplayable. I crashed ever visit, when I went on the Gi forum in the game. Even launching it crashed after 3 or 4. The only thing it kept up with were 14 minute launches. If I activated a QL and I launched with multiple QLs onboard it would put my flight on a 2.20 hour.
But now with this new iPad it's never crashed once. All I can say is it could be down to old tech.
Only problem I have now is my city you see is from just before Christmas. But am back and a party is planned.
My windows game for: gameradar2 crashed so often I lost valuable neighbors, so to get the neighbors back I started over, I left the game name the same.

Top Bottom