Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Future Event reward buildings

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
looking back at the first Age of ash event (I was one of the people who was nagging at Ivan saying that the event was too hard) now it has been made easier this time around others are saying it’s now too easy....

That got me thinking of how G! could keep most of the players happy

Let’s say the event lasts 18 days.. you complete it in 10 days, you still have 8 days of flying event destinations but to keep up the interest, G! could add a 2nd or 3rd reward building.. maybe add free greenies if you complete all parts of the event

What do you guys think?

Droidhak

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0494kqx0
Username
Droidhak
That works. Another idea is to have events that are easy, medium, or difficult and that when the event starts we're all told how difficult it is. It would sure cut out some of the griping among players if we knew at the beginning that it was going to be a really hard event and therefore drop rates would be terrible.

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
I think the last two events have the difficulty covered. Easy if you just want to complete the event - great for retaining new players. Hard if you want to achieve a place in the top 100 of the league - great for established players.

Having said that, I think what could be really fun is the option to choose the level of difficulty you want at the beginning of an event, with the reward related to that. Do you want to try and complete 3 tasks, 6 tasks, 10 tasks etc. I suspect that would be a revenue winner for GI with people over-reaching and spending greenies towards the end of an event.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
Ivan I know you have added the new event shop, but I was thinking of another reward building an example would be

Complete the collection 3 times get reward building with the benefits it usually brings

Complete the collection 6 times get different reward building with extra coins & population

Complete the collection 12 times get differrent reward building with even more coins & maybe 3 free greenies

(If you manage to complete all 3 then you get the benefits of the 3 buildings)

Ivan I know you have added the new event shop, but I was thinking of another reward building an example would be

Complete the collection 3 times get reward building with the benefits it usually brings

Complete the collection 6 times get different reward building with extra coins & population

Complete the collection 12 times get differrent reward building with even more coins & maybe 3 free greenies

(If you manage to complete all 3 then you get the benefits of the 3 buildings)

They kind of did that with the Jumbo Ranger this last event

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
Let’s sssume u get building 1 for completing ‘a collection 3 times’ that building rewards you with x amount of coins / passengers per hour

If you complete the collection 6 times then you get building 2 that building doubles coins & passengers per hour

If you manage to get the collection 12 times then maybe a reward could be greenies

Top Bottom