Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Fuel Store

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
As far as I can see there is no upgrade that will increase your fuel storage beyond 110 this seems a pretty miserly amount when you consider how much fuel larger aircraft take - my current fleet is 5 Powerful Delta and 3 Jumbos - launching them all (such as first thing in the morning) requires more than 3 times this amount. Whilst the total storage can be increased by landing visiting aircraft and gifts from friends. I am hoping that the next upgrade might allow you to store more fuel or at least purchase more storage, so that you are not constantly going back and forth to the warehouse. Upgrading the Passenger Terminal allows this for passengers so I don't see why the principle doesn't extend to fuel as well, or am I missing some way of doing this?

When deploying a Bottomless Barrel the other week I noticed that the total still applied and when my storage was full - it did not add anything extra in the warehouse, making this a pretty poor value purchase (luckily I won mine) - I had wrongly assumed that the card would have increased my storage to 220 for eight hours but I went to sleep after deploying it and when I woke up (still within the 8 hours) my stock of fuel was still just 110

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I don't see why the principle doesn't extend to fuel as well, or am I missing some way of doing this?
The purpose of such games is to keep you hooked to the screen all the time. The very mechanics of fuel trickling one unit per minute serves exactly this purpose. Anything that you could use to stay longer without playing is simply against the very fundamental principles of the game.

The VKontakte version already has mind-numbingly expensive building (2k greens) to increase this cap, so it should get down to us, eventually. Designers played the devil here - gave us what we asked for but not what we wanted.

Besides that: Fuel is only a problem with smaller planes. I am merely at Powerful Deltas and I'm already running short on passengers. I have fielded the top producers coins can buy, some of them from events so not generally available - and they barely can keep up with 1 plane per hour. I can't really imagine how I can sustainably produce 500pax/hr when I eventually get to Giants...

Last edited:
Besides that: Fuel is only a problem with smaller planes. I am merely at Powerful Deltas and I'm already running short on passengers. I have fielded the top producers coins can buy, some of them from events so not generally available - and they barely can keep up with 1 plane per hour. I can't really imagine how I can sustainably produce 500pax/hr when I eventually get to Giants...

It is possible to upgrade your terminal passenger capacity to over 2000.
T10 capacity is 1300, Luna parks (+100 each) , Alien Legacy (+20), Space Travel Monument (+20)
Crop Circles (+20), Xmas Tree (+20) etc

And if you have many high capacity buildings, you can have a total of 3000+ passengers ready to be collected, for a total of 5000+ passengers (enough to send off 10 Giants). However, it is a bit difficult to sustain passenger output of 500 / hour, so you must have many small buildings and play full time.

However, max fuel is still 110 +20 in fuel station, so fuel is still the real bottle neck.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Simple Rule to get fuel: Do QL red launches as and when possible, (This week my fuel stock went up quite High only because of launches.) If the fuel counter was 500 like, then this game would have become boring as everything is available easily, so it's an achievement if you have a strategy that will ensure you fuel when needed.
Passengers shouldn't be a problem nowadays with so many passengers buildings available in the game.
Good Luck:)

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
However, max fuel is still 110 +20 in fuel station, so fuel is still the real bottle neck.
It's a bottleneck only if you can't play often enough. It was intentionally put there to make us behave one way and not the other : )

Passengers definitely are not the problem. If you want to know how to get 500/hr simply use a setup like my "passenger boost pad" 6 stone castles produce 564 passengers/hr using that.
Yeah, but it has 3 disadvantages. One is 72 greens for the castles alone, another is huge 8x8 land cost, and finally using a boost pad turns a 10-second visit into several minutes long one. The +161% bonus on a 2x2 building is not achievable without special buildings either. +75% is what you can get with regular parks.

If you don't want to spend greens on castles there is another option. Smart houses yield the same amount
but of course have to be collected twice an hour. Yes there is an investment to get mini metro stations but I
did it over a long period so it minimizes the impact. But yeah if you don't want to make an investment I would
imagine passengers could be an issue. In that case I am pretty sure you could arrange a city with enough passenger
producing buildings to easily have enough. Would cost quite a bit of coins but certainly achievable. It would be great
if they would add an expensive(coins not greens) decoration with a radius of 2

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
The purpose of such games is to keep you hooked to the screen all the time. The very mechanics of fuel trickling one unit per minute serves exactly this purpose. Anything that you could use to stay longer without playing is simply against the very fundamental principles of the game.

The VKontakte version already has mind-numbingly expensive building (2k greens) to increase this cap, so it should get down to us, eventually. Designers played the devil here - gave us what we asked for but not what we wanted.

Do you speed up flights then to get to that rate of 1 per hour. I have 5 Powerful Deltas and 3 Jumbo's which I try to keep airborne as much of the time as possible. I just about scrape by on passengers except when they are all on the ground together - such as when I have been away from the game for 5/6 hours. When that happens I just delay a couple until the passenger count is up again.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Do you speed up flights then to get to that rate of 1 per hour. I have 5 Powerful Deltas and 3 Jumbo's which I try to keep airborne as much of the time as possible. I just about scrape by on passengers except when they are all on the ground together - such as when I have been away from the game for 5/6 hours. When that happens I just delay a couple until the passenger count is up again.
No, but I have 11 Powerful Deltas. If I play without unplanned breaks, then about once a day it happens when they're all in the air and I have to send 4 smaller planes more just to keep fuel from spoiling.
I try to just log in every hour - hour and half and send back everything that landed.
The rate of 1 per 50 minutes is for Giants only because they use 50 fuel per flight, so that's the fastest you can keep sending them *on average*. I used Giants as example because they consume the most passengers.

I typically fill up the terminal with passengers from low yield but high frequency buildings like Cottage, Side Wing, Mansion, Manor, House with Pool, Smart house.

I avoid collecting the 6/8/12/24/48 hour passenger buildings. I use them only when I am in desperate need of passengers. They are like your reserve terminal and you should treat them like that.

Top Bottom