Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Fuel Station Available!

They also 'improved' the list of items that drop from flights. When you tapped the icon, you'd get the list of items, but it was always cut off at the top and bottom of the screen. So for some flights, you could never see the full list. Now they made it so you can scroll the list, only, the scrolling doesn't work! When you tap the list, or the up/down arrows, the list disappears lol.

Having the very same problem now also Dee on Experia Play.
Funny part though is that it worked lastnight and this morning (the scrolling action) but not now currently.

So ... any known drawbacks to this update? I know that the Cinemania one took away flights & the opportunity to earn any more merry-go-rounds (as well as broke a lot of people's ability to visit neighbors for awhile).

Call me an jaded computer tech support agent, but I NEVER just get all excited & jump on ANY "upgrade"! lol

I lost the treadmill collection again in this update. And I actually completed one by visiting neighbours. Its now sitting with the ! on the chest again, but its no longer in the collections list. I'm back to 32 collections.

I also can't collect from neighbours exhibition halls or some other buildings

Hi,
Below all information about Fuel Station
on lev 2 and 3 you gain possible to have additional contracts
so on lev 3 you can buy all 4 contracts on fuel.

lev 1
cost 250 coins
electricity:
build time 1h
size: 2x2
items needed:
wintch (1)
cable (1)
Drops from flight to:
Egipt (seldom)
Malta (seldom)
Rome (often)
Dubai (often)
shanghai (often)
Berlin (often)

contracts:
3 units of fuel per 10 min, cost 10 coins

lev 2
cost 6000 coins
electricity: 12
level: 10
build time 24h
items needed:
steel Frame (3)
Wire (3)
Control unit (3)
Drops from flight to:
Goa (very seldom)
London (very seldom)
Nice (very seldom)
Delhi (very seldom)
Mexico City (very seldom)

contracts:
10 units of fuel per 1 h, cost 80 coins

lev 3 (last one)
cost 16000 coins
electricity: 14
level: 17
build time 48h
items needed:
reinforced Frame (6)
triple Wire (6)
transmitter (6)
Drops from flight to:
Rio (very seldom)
Moscow (very seldom)
Hong Kong (very seldom)
Hawaiian Islands (very seldom)

contracts:
10 units of fuel per 1 h, cost 80 coins
15 units of fuel per 8 h, cost 250 coins
20 units of fuel per 24 h, cost 600 coins

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
y16eg6
Username
LeoLion
Yes
lev 1 one contract
lev 2 two contracts
lev 3 all four contracts
but you can use only one at the time :(

@lakimanms - thanks for the details! But I am unable to use the fuel station while it is upgrading. Am I misinterpreting that you can get the fuel while upgrading?

Incidentally, I have twice as many Control Units as need but have yet to have even one Steel Frame drop!

Hi guys. long time lurker, first time posting...

I am at level 3 upgrade, and although they say i need items from Rio and such, they are not showing up on the listing of itmes that could drop from that flight. I am still getting level one and two items from the other flights, like Rome, etc...

I have really liked this game, (level 35, 72 stars, and not a single penny of real money spent) but over the past several months, thier updates have been for crap.

Airport City dev's - listen!! Updates are supposed to work fully the first time!

I have dedicated my entire fleet of 8 aircraft to getting items for the damned fuel station. But flights to Goa, London, Nice, Delhi and Mexico City for the past 2-3 days have resulted in 3 wires and 1 control unit. UGH.

Fuel Station Level 2 $6000 time to built 24 hours

3 Steel frame
3 Wire
3 Control Unit

Fuel Station Level 3 $16000 Time to Built 48 Hours
6 Reinforced Frame (rio) or Speed up for 1 Green each
6 Triple Wire (rio) or Speed up for 1 Green each
6 Transmitter (rio) or Speed up for 1 Green each

Level 3 its the last one so far

so my question if i am right. you you use the first contract. $10 10 mins 3 fuels 1hour = $60 18 units? why would you upgrade? and from what I am reading upgrading makes your fuel station a waste of land because it take forever to find the items!

P.S. I have like 16 faces on the side. every time i try to get rid of one I gain 2!!!

Top Bottom