Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Fuel exchanges

My apologies if this belongs elsewhere but I have a couple questions about setting up a fuel exchange.

1. Is there a way to setup a game on another device knowing you'll be able to send fuel instead of passengers? I assume it's random but wasn't sure

2. What level would you need to get to (approximately) to be able to trade Fuel20? I'd rather focus on my main game but I think I'll eventually want more fuel to spur it on.

3. For those who have them is there anything else worth knowing about setting one up?

Thanks a bunch for this forum and all its information. I learn a ton reading it

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
1. It's random you just have to make a game and delete it until you get f20 in the list

2. F20 is avaliable to send at lvl10 but you can see what you will have access to at lvl3. Just follow the side quests and it takes 10 min or so to get to lvl3, if f20 is not in the list try again

3. If you want a fuel exchange only level it to 10 and stop there and only add max 20 people including your own main game. Makes life easier ;)

If you plan to use it as a full support account ignore point 3 and try to get neighbors with planetariums for fast and easy leveling to be able to send higher level gifts (y)

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
My apologies if this belongs elsewhere but I have a couple questions about setting up a fuel exchange.

1. Is there a way to setup a game on another device knowing you'll be able to send fuel instead of passengers? I assume it's random but wasn't sure

2. What level would you need to get to (approximately) to be able to trade Fuel20? I'd rather focus on my main game but I think I'll eventually want more fuel to spur it on.

3. For those who have them is there anything else worth knowing about setting one up?

Thanks a bunch for this forum and all its information. I learn a ton reading it
@Davescharf i have done the same today. You need to get to lvl 10 to be able to send fuel(20) and yes it random. I uninstalled just once cos i got the pax first. My main game is on IOS but not have started a game on windows and just about to start one on Kindle just to be able to send fuel. There is a post in the forum about support accounts.
Hoping this is accurate as its my first reply to a question :)

Top Bottom