Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friends Codes Not Work

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5ut96r
Username
Need Speakers
I tried many different codes, many with out l i 1, it started working, now I can't add anyone again. The friends codes are from the Android trading board.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Have you tried visiting any of your current friends? Perhaps the GI servers are down.

My little used android game is awtq9ld (letter l) if you want to try while I'm online.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5ut96r
Username
Need Speakers
I get "Sorry, this promo-code is not valid. Please make sure you write it right." message. Tried a few times, and i'm sure I'm typing it correctly.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Dashpilot79 and Uncle Mans,
first, you can add only 5 friends a day, after that error code, solution, wait a day for the next five.
second, android can not add friends with spaces(IOS), those IOS players need to invite android.
third, if you already invited/added a friend succesfully before and you deleted your friend, you can not sent an invite a second time. your friend has to invite you, but does not always work...

good luck

Top Bottom