Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friend requests

I have a batch of friend requests that I'm waiting to accept.

Some look like they may be on the forum

@Zaphod also XOR Papa Jayco and A Big Yonse.

But none of them sent me any indication they would be adding me. Does anybody know if these players are active on the forum?
Hey I’m up for friending. I’m just about to hit level 79 this weekend and do a lot of Red missions.
My friend code is 037t2kax

Markus Rashford

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04neyib8
Username
Markus Rashford
I will never call it that. My family has been in Aylmer and Hull for over 200 years.

No offense my apologies I was just kidding because I know (I'm very well familiar from the Aylmer\Hull perspective) not everyone in the area calls it Gatineau lol

I absolutely love the Ottawa (ON and PQ) area and visit often. Pataterie Hulloise is my spot!!

Major Tom

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
034zfn42r
Username
MajorTom
I have a batch of friend requests that I'm waiting to accept.

Some look like they may be on the forum

@Zaphod also XOR Papa Jayco and A Big Yonse.

But none of them sent me any indication they would be adding me. Does anybody know if these players are active on the forum?
My first post here; started this game 2012 and have just recommenced. The help here is great! Sent you a friend request. 👍

Top Bottom