Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday November 4, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Good morning,

Bali Hi finally updated to "Curse of the Valley of the Kings" today (with 9 days to go).

I'm building 4 Burial Vaults, so all slabs welcome for the next day or two.
I will update my signature on the type of slabs I need urgently / no longer need.

I will try to return the favour thru my games BaliOS, Bali2 and b5li (all updated).

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Thank you everyone for all gifts!

My signature is updated. Still having the worst luck on straitjacket drops so will need lots of those to keep the possessed passengers cleared :D

My gifts will go out in a few hours when I have a break at work sorry, a lil short of time this morning :confused:

Device
  1. Android
Be my friend guys

El Ara needs No Slab, jacket, beacon, compass, bed and e reader

Tadashi1 needs No Slab, jacket, beacon, compass

Tadashi2 needs All kind of Slabs (2 of 6 build), jacket, beacon, compass

Thanks and good luck all

Blue Skies

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Blue Skies
Username
Blue Skies
November 4

Hello all, I had several game crashes today. I lost all day progress and friend requests. :banghead: :banghead:
Please PM me so I know you are from the forum and friend request me again.

Blue Skies

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Blue Skies
Username
Blue Skies
Hi guys

Hope you are all doing well on this quest
I only need some more limestones !! and for the rest straight jackets
Thank you

Hello Suzy, I just sent you a neighbor request. Airport name Blue Cessna. Please let me know if you accept my invitation & let me know what you need.

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Allrighty then, proof that my brain is another year older, I posted to the Curse instead instead of this one this morning. :oops:
Hope everyone's having fun with this event, I sure am. It's so nice to see everyone here and helping each other!!
@Bali Hi , I can help from my 2 accts if you to add me. For those of you running behind, like @Long, lets send some dedicated help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom