Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday June 5th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
My second batch of gifts of today went out a moment ago. I decided to build another Sweets Factory on my main game LY, so I need 4 x Glazing Machine and 3 x Tunnel Freezer on my main game if you can help. My signature has been updated with the exact number of each items I need.

Here are the tags for the second batch:
@Bali Hi: thanks for the Earplugs and Attitude Indicator to my second game, sent you Screw Press.
@Alfonz Senki: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Screw Press.
@Joe7: thanks for the Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Additional Radar.
@flip123: thanks for the multiple Earplugs and Attitude Indicator to my second game, sent you Earplugs and Attitude Indicator.
@Mario's Dad: thanks for the Attitude Indicator to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@mohsen larijani: thanks for the Tunnel Freezer and Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Screw Press and Flight catering.
@Juvenal: thanks for the Earplugs and Attitude Indicator to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@spearman78: thanks for the Earplugs and Attitude Indicator to my second game sent you Flight Catering.
@Sambhav Jain: thanks for the Earplugs, sent you Earplugs.
@Neil ellor: sent you Screw Press.
@Bulldog: thanks for the Earplugs, sent you Screw Press.
@JS1114: thanks for the Earplugs, sent you Screw Press.
@Beer Baron: thanks for the Earplugs, sent you Screw Press.
@Polar: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Hi all neighbours, signature updated.

Send what you need for new update to ipad game Benjamin Thomas and I can return.

Sadly, my phone game is stuck!! I can gift so please just accept, don't return as it will be a wasted gift.

Hoping I will get restored soon, nothing from GI ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom