Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday August 12, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
DanBrock
Game Name: DanBrock
Add me and will send - message to let me know what you need. My up to date list is below.

Items I need:
4x Travel Guide, 3 x Tour Review, 3 x Great Shots, 2 x Album, 2 x Security Camera, Landing Lamp, fuel accelerator, fuel Catalyst

Items I can send: Fuel (20), Fuel Catalyst, Imprinter, All-inclusive bracelet, pearl earrings, cockpit glass, welder, tour review, landing lamp, dispatcher console, sandbag, powerful radio transmitter, video wall, spaceship engine, anti theft gate, filled candies, fuel supply, jet engine, calculator, fuel additives, insulation, solar cell, additional radar, white gold bracelet, amperemeter, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, weather display.

Reactions: Az1
My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature is updated.

@Bali Hi, sent you Earplugs.
@diwata: sent you Attitude Indicator.
@Sky Elf: sent you Fuel Hose.
@Nick Schultz: sent you Edge Banding Machine.
@Alfonz Senki: sent you Fuel Catalyst.
@Bruno237: sent you Edge Banding Machine.
@Deetee04: sent you Edge Banding Machine.
@GamingSwiftie: sent you Edge Banding Machine.
@Gt city: sent you Edge Banding Machine.
@hansle10: sent you Edge Banding Machine.
@Hburr: sent you Edge Banding Machine.
@HP-: sent you Edge Banding Machine.
@zenmie: sent you Edge Banding Machine.
@Juvenal: sent you Bed.
@Kamikaze: sent you Edge Banding Machine.
@Meagansoroka: sent you Edge Banding Machine.
@Pakman: sent you Edge Banding Machine.
@Rsorour: sent you Edge Banding Machine.
@Theo1977: sent you Edge Banding Machine.
@macfaro: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@suzy: sent you E-reader.
@Toertchen: returned your Fruit Lollipop.

Game Name: DanBrock
Add me and will send - message to let me know what you need. My up to date list is below.

Items I need:
4x Travel Guide, 3 x Tour Review, 3 x Great Shots, 2 x Album, 2 x Security Camera, Landing Lamp, fuel accelerator, fuel Catalyst

Items I can send: Fuel (20), Fuel Catalyst, Imprinter, All-inclusive bracelet, pearl earrings, cockpit glass, welder, tour review, landing lamp, dispatcher console, sandbag, powerful radio transmitter, video wall, spaceship engine, anti theft gate, filled candies, fuel supply, jet engine, calculator, fuel additives, insulation, solar cell, additional radar, white gold bracelet, amperemeter, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, weather display.
Hi DanBrock,
Neighbour request sent, I can help out with a quite a few of your requests.
Fuel 20 will be appreciated in return, thanks...
Az...

Lmerimac

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a00ojo7
Username
Merimac
Finally after 2 mounths i've got my airport back:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: ! I'm very happy for this, but i've lost Most of my neighbours, my code is change ( new code is 04q1p4k6) , luckly i didn't lose my 400 complete collection and now i'm lev 62.
I promise to update my signature in few days with new gifts ecc. I'll be able to send gifts from tomorrow until my reset. Thanks to my lovely neighbours for the patience.
@Alfonz Senki @Juvenal @Meagansoroka @Marve @Long @suzy @Kamikaze @spearman78 @Az1 @Bongerman @mohsen larijani @Froggies Paradise @Frz67 @Bram @Gt city i'm back!
I forgot my old alliance Kick me off, any free spot ?

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
Hi guys
Thanks for the gifts. I noticed that there are already many players are reset to l60 or lower. @Long do you have any problems since your reset (I hope it happens just once).

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Morning all,
Thanks for all the gifts received, over halfway now to level 61 ( from 60), do not long before I can help out sending the new items...

I've just realised that after my break from AC, that I now have fuel 20 in my send list....something that I've never had before...did this come in an update or something does anyone know?
Cheers,
Az
Last update change gift to everyone. Who had fuel 20 turns to passenger 10 and vice versa.

Finally after 2 mounths i've got my airport back:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: ! I'm very happy for this, but i've lost Most of my neighbours, my code is change ( new code is 04q1p4k6) , luckly i didn't lose my 400 complete collection and now i'm lev 62.
I promise to update my signature in few days with new gifts ecc. I'll be able to send gifts from tomorrow until my reset. Thanks to my lovely neighbours for the patience.
@Alfonz Senki @Juvenal @Meagansoroka @Marve @Long @suzy @Kamikaze @spearman78 @Az1 @Bongerman @mohsen larijani @Froggies Paradise @Frz67 @Bram @Gt city i'm back!
I forgot my old alliance Kick me off, any free spot ?
Nice to see your minion happy again. I will send gifts from my support game but please return to my main game.
Is your user code in your post are correct? normally user code has only 7 digits.

IvanM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ate6vn2
Username
IvanM
Thx for all the gifts :).
These were sent:
@b_laksh SpareWire
@Brodyaga Flight Catering
@DalePorter46 Attitude indicator
@GamingSwiftie not even sure what went out as I seem to have returned something. Sorry will try to shiver less tomorrow(n)
@Garttik Sapre Wire
@Gt city Gtcity3 Boring Machine
@macfaro Gyroscope
@Meagansoroka Wall Speaker
@Pakman Boring Machine - Pakman2 is not accessible today
@Stella 748 All inclusive bracelet
@Tamic Boring Machine

Neighbours with an item in the name got that one and are not mentioned above.

Have a nice day and a fabolous weekend!:playful:

Hi guys
Thanks for the gifts. I noticed that there are already many players are reset to l60 or lower. @Long do you have any problems since your reset (I hope it happens just once).

My LY2 game got reset to level 60 and zero experience 3 times within the first several days of the update, lost about 300K experience points, coins, etc., and since then I didn't play much, and so far it hasn't reset again. As I mentioned in the 4.7.9 update forum thread, it can reset any time and GI hasn't figured out the root cause yet. Ivan suggested to me to not play too much until this is fixed, so that's what I am doing. If you could get very disappointed and depressed for resetting back to level 60, you should not play much, if you can accept the reset then you can play as much as you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom