Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday April 8th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pe95t0v
Username
Rizzi87
Need four of hearts x 4. Wanna see if that damn plane of hearts helps me complete the quest.

@suzy - Its for completing a task from the weird scientist guy. Have to collect 4 research papers or something like that :confused:

@Support4u - Can join your green launch but cant add you for some reason. Also need wide binoculars please.

@Tamic @airport citywide @Meagansoroka - sorry for not sending out anything today. Will send you respective gifts once it resets tomorrow.

airport citywide

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
act3wf
Username
airport citywide
Need four of hearts x 4. Wanna see if that damn plane of hearts helps me complete the quest.

@suzy - Its for completing a task from the weird scientist guy. Have to collect 4 research papers or something like that :confused:

@Support4u - Can join your green launch but cant add you for some reason. Also need wide binoculars please.

@Tamic @airport citywide @Meagansoroka - sorry for not sending out anything today. Will send you respective gifts once it resets tomorrow.
No need to send any gifts I'll be on vacation 4/8 - 4/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom