Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 3rd May 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all your gifts! I have completed the Time to Rock mission, please do NOT send me any more mission items, please do not waste your limited gift resources. My signature has been updated.

Also I do not automatically send you mission items starting from today unless you asked in the daily trading post or in your signature. You can also tag me if you still need mission items (I can send Loudspeak and Biker Jacket). I have checked mostly everybody's last post and signature and sent gifts to you accordingly, so if you didn't receive what you need that means you haven't posted anything recently or your signature is not updated.

Here are the tags.

tdv: thanks for the Biker Jackets and the Fuel (20), always appreciate all your help!
al862: thanks for Biker Jacket, I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30 last year, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
Ivan: thanks for the Biker Jacket, I don't see you posted since Dec 18, not sure what you need now, will check yor post again later.
S3R3G4: thanks for the Biker Jacket, sent you Landing Lamp.
One Bad Day: thanks for the Haze Machine but I don't need it since 3 days ago, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Biker Jacket, I don't see a post from you since March 6, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
melony: thanks for the Biker Jacket, sent you Landing Lamp.
86Stalker: thanks for the Biker Jacket, sent you Fuel Hose.
Cicignon: thanks for the Biker Jacket and Fuel Additivies, sent you Loudspeaker.
Gt city: thanks for the Biker Jacket, sent you Biker Jacket.
rdunton: thanks for the Biker Jacket, sent you Loudspeaker.
Doune: thanks for the Biker Jacket, sent you Fuel Additives.
Sorumbas: thanks for the Biker Jacket, sent you Loudspeaker.
Sophie: thanks for the Biker Jacket, sent you Biker Jacket.
snowy70: thanks for the Biker Jacket, your in game name says "nogifts", so didn't send anything to you.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Biker Jacket, sent you Fuel Hose.
Jonathan Godinez: thanks for the Biker Jacket, sent you Landing Lamp.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Biker Jacket, sent you Deicer.
gcjr: thanks for the Biker Jacket, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the BikerJacket, sent you Biker Jacket.
Québec: thanks for the Biker Jacket, sent you Fuel Supply.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Biker Jacket, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
stevel2606, thanks for the Biker Jacket, sent you Biker Jacket.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Biker Jacket, sent you Loudspeaker.
perezgreg: thanks for the Fuel Additivies, sent you Cooling Chamber to your PG2 account.
KingJon85: thanks for the Biker Jacket, sent you Loudspeaker.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Thanks to all my wonderful neighbors I don't need biker jackets anymore :love:. I've updated my sig, thanks again.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a0eue93
Username
Québec
Hello,

Ready to launch the new rocket for the first time. I would appreciate any help to tag with me. Finishing last for me is ok.

Also please only send jackets for the rock mission.

Spring has finally arrived in Quebec,Canada. Snow is GONE..............

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Please help me with passengers really need sum for the aztec mission, will send u gift if u need specific one let me know. Thanks every1

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
a3qky20
Username
Samir
Need (for Rock Quest): 13x Power Amplifier and 50x Biker Jacket .....Who Have Power Amplifier? Plz add me n also tag me n send me

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9chgen
Username
RD
Thanks sergeant for the last spotlight I needed to open my music arena. Thanks everyone for all the items needed for the music arena. I still need lots of biker jackets.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ada9hbw
Username
jml*Item*
Hi guys, thanks for gifts, haven't quite finished the quest but don't think I'll be needing any more jackets :)

Please send fuel or passengers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom