Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch FREE RIDE June 5th - LAUNCHED

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Hi everyone, a free ride launch is intended to give people without much fuel the ability to come along for the ride and get launch rewards or complete tasks.

For this launch, 1st and 2nd place are reserved for me and @Ken Kyu Air. All other spaces are open

You can put in as little as you like. But please wait until everybody that responded is on board if you want to put in more ... and do not take higher than 3rd.

If you want to join and you aren't already a friend, post here and send a friend request (code in my signature).

Since I'm running low on fuel, this will be the last I will lead for a bit

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03x0m6k5p
Username
dubJ
Hi everyone, a free ride launch is intended to give people without much fuel the ability to come along for the ride and get launch rewards or complete tasks.

For this launch, 1st and 2nd place are reserved for me and @Ken Kyu Air. All other spaces are open

You can put in as little as you like. But please wait until everybody that responded is on board if you want to put in more ... and do not take higher than 3rd.

If you want to join and you aren't already a friend, post here and send a friend request (code in my signature).

I have sent a friend request from dubJ. Thanks!

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)

How much points would you like me to add? My second account would like to join as well.

Top Bottom