Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch FREE RIDE blue launch June 2 - LAUNCHED

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Just happen to be planning to open a “green free ride” today :D (in around 1 hours from now)

Will start launches with 2nd game - 048nmfkm8
Thanks. My launch will be coming back so late that I could only help people living in the middle of the pacific. Actually, I also have to do my first red launch today - finally got my pad built.

Hi everyone, a free ride launch is intended to give people without much fuel the ability to come along for the ride and get launch rewards or complete tasks.

I put in the majority of the fuel but we wait until at least 5 people are in the launch.

Put in no more than 12 rocket fuel.

Let's try for 7 people on this launch.

If you want to join and you aren't already a friend, post here and send a friend request (code in my signature).

Please, no hijackers.

I like your style! I am in preparation of my own launch now, but would like to help out or be helped in the future. I have sent you a friends request.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I like your style! I am in preparation of my own launch now, but would like to help out or be helped in the future. I have sent you a friends request.
Thank you.

The best way to prepare for a launch where you know you will need help is to ask for it in advance in the launch area. There are loads of people who would help but may be "stuck" in a launch. I'm in a launch for the next 5 1/2 hours - and couldn't help until afterwards.

If you definitely want 1st place in your launch, it might be best to keep it private until you have added enough fuel - then make it open after that.

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
Thanks. My launch will be coming back so late that I could only help people living in the middle of the pacific. Actually, I also have to do my first red launch today - finally got my pad built.
Just started my launch :)

Top Bottom