Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Fragmented road since volcano event update ---

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
It is happening on windows after the volcano event game update today. The affected buildings show when the buildings are collapsed. Unable to destroy fragmented road to rebuild it (although you can build road where the buildings are- the EXACT SPOT the buildings are located on) The buildings cannot be moved

10-7-2016 Building errors.png

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
It is happening on windows after the volcano event game update today. The affected buildings show when the buildings are collapsed. Unable to destroy fragmented road to rebuild it (although you can build road where the buildings are- the EXACT SPOT the buildings are located on) The buildings cannot be moved

View attachment 4348
To me, full close and reopen the game help to solve this automatically. Did you try it?
I had this on ios and android, after it works superb!

D

Deleted member 5399

Mary Heiden is working on my sending gifts issue from night flyer1
Will update when I know more.
night flyer2 works just fine gifting in every way.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Say the roads are broken and you close and reopen the game and the roads get fixed... At some point in the game, do the roads get broken again? Or are they fixed for good the first time?

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Say the roads are broken and you close and reopen the game and the roads get fixed... At some point in the game, do the roads get broken again? Or are they fixed for good the first time?

The part that is fixed seems to stay fixed - the broken part is still broken --- only happened after the volcano event update yesterday. Another one of my neighbors stated they also had this happen- don't know what other neighbors have the problem

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
oh - the buildings affected by the fragmented road if the road is build underneath them (which you can do with this bug) they drop normally although they do not show any info about the building when clicked on

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
A road segment can be broken again. I've had the same cormer piece go bonkers 2 times now. Fixed both times.

So far the part that was fixed by restarting the game is still fixed - and the part that remained fragmented is still fragmented even with another game restart. Is your road fragmented in the same part of your city as mine is? The neighbor I mentioned that this happened to their fragmented road is in the very same location (in relation to the volcano) as mine is.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
It happened to me again, restart of the game helped :whistle:

I've restarted three times and the section that remained broken after the first restart remained broken after all the restarts. Building still gives passengers so it's just a matter of not being able to move the building. GI is aware of this and several other neighbors have told me it has happened to them as well

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
After visiting neighbors tonight, my road fragmented more - I'm assured by GI this is not an earthquake fault line in my city! Did not repair when game was restarted.

10-9-2016.png

Top Bottom