Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Forum Restored to 1600hrs

Ladies & Gents,

First of all, please accept my apologies.
Throughout the day I have been working on the forum getting it ready for the new Groups to replace Private Threads. One change I made had the consequence of the current Private Threads being public for a very short period of time.
As soon as this was highlighted to me, I took the forum offline to remedy the situation. Unfortunately I was unable to do so and as such had no other option but to roll the forum back to it's lastest backup which was at 1600hrs today.

I really do apologise for any content loss during this time. I myself had created many guides during this time which I will have to re-create, so totally undestand the frustration this would have caused.

These instances I like to think are very rare on the forum, however from time to time work does have to be carried out which can cause glitches.

Sorry folks 😢

Last edited:
Please @Dave ... don’t give it a second thought! I for one can only image how frustrated you must be ... plans often don’t go as imagined. I think we’re all really grateful that you take this work on to provide such a wonderful environment for us. We hope you continue ... no matter a little glitch or two every once in a while!

Last edited:
Ladies & Gents,

Throughout the day I have been working on the forum getting it ready for the new Groups to replace Private Threads. One change I made had the consequence of the current Private Threads being public for a very short period of time.
As soon as the was highlighted to me, I took the forum offline to remedy the situation. Unfortunately I was unable to do so and as such had no other option but to roll the forum back to it's lastest backup which was at 1600hrs today.

I really do apologise for any content loss during this time. I myself had created many guides during this time which I will have to re-create, so totally undestand the frustration this would have caused.

These instances I like to think are very rare on the forum, however from time to time work does have to be carried out which can cause glitches.

Sorry folks 😢
now I know I wasn’t crazy when i wasn’t able to find a post I was pretty sure I had done earlier! 😂 😂 😂
Those things happen Dave, we all know that!

now I know I wasn’t crazy when i wasn’t able to find a post I was pretty sure I had done earlier! 😂 😂 😂
Those things happen Dave, we all know that!

Very true, just so frustrating, not just for me but for others on here that have posts etc lost. Looking the the plus side, everything is sorted and ready for the roll out on the 26th now. :)

Major Tom

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
034zfn42r
Username
MajorTom
Ladies & Gents,

As soon as this was highlighted to me, I took the forum offline to remedy the situation. Unfortunately I was unable to do so and as such had no other option but to roll the forum back to it's lastest backup which was at 1600hrs today.

Sorry folks 😢
Thanks @Dave 👍

Top Bottom