Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Forgive Me

• Thread starter Deleted member 9675
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9675

My name, my real name is Kenneth B. Smith. Some have called me Kenneth, Kenny, Ken, KB, Smitty, Freebird,(a highschool thing), and I am quite sure some have called me other things though not very pleasant.
I was born in Trenton, NJ where I spent my early years, until the age of 1o, moving to Yardville, on to Zion, Illinois, back to NJ in places like Burlington, Mt Holly, Pemberton. I served in the US Army and went overseas in 1979 returning home in 1982.
I have lived in Ellsworth, Franklin, Brewer, Bangor and Surry, Maine.
Springfield, Missouri, there were several residences.
And now here in Racine/Mt Pleasant, Wisconsin.
I have worked in many types of industry, restaurants to be my last before I became disabled.
The point is, that I have met, made friends with, made enemies with,(not intentional) many around the world.
Some I only know from chat forums, FB groups, among other places like online classrooms in college.
Here's the thing.
If for any reason intentional or unintentional, that I physically, or emotionally harmed you, even if I dont know you,(could be a customer support rep),................................
I'M SORRY. I APOLOGIZE FROM THE DEEPEST PART OF MY HEART.
AND I PLEAD FOR YOUR FORGIVENESS.
At the rate, this pandemic is taking us all out one by one each and every second of each day, we don't or wont have time, perhaps not even to ask God to forgive us for all our sins.
So, here I am, asking the world for your forgiveness.
So if or even when I may be rushed to the hospital, because of this virus, or for any other reason, because of other health conditions; I will only have to ask God's forgiveness, before I might die.
Thank you all and may God get you through this. Kenneth B
Smith
Sept 28 1960-?

My name, my real name is Kenneth B. Smith. Some have called me Kenneth, Kenny, Ken, KB, Smitty, Freebird,(a highschool thing), and I am quite sure some have called me other things though not very pleasant.
I was born in Trenton, NJ where I spent my early years, until the age of 1o, moving to Yardville, on to Zion, Illinois, back to NJ in places like Burlington, Mt Holly, Pemberton. I served in the US Army and went overseas in 1979 returning home in 1982.
I have lived in Ellsworth, Franklin, Brewer, Bangor and Surry, Maine.
Springfield, Missouri, there were several residences.
And now here in Racine/Mt Pleasant, Wisconsin.
I have worked in many types of industry, restaurants to be my last before I became disabled.
The point is, that I have met, made friends with, made enemies with,(not intentional) many around the world.
Some I only know from chat forums, FB groups, among other places like online classrooms in college.
Here's the thing.
If for any reason intentional or unintentional, that I physically, or emotionally harmed you, even if I dont know you,(could be a customer support rep),................................
I'M SORRY. I APOLOGIZE FROM THE DEEPEST PART OF MY HEART.
AND I PLEAD FOR YOUR FORGIVENESS.
At the rate, this pandemic is taking us all out one by one each and every second of each day, we don't or wont have time, perhaps not even to ask God to forgive us for all our sins.
So, here I am, asking the world for your forgiveness.
So if or even when I may be rushed to the hospital, because of this virus, or for any other reason, because of other health conditions; I will only have to ask God's forgiveness, before I might die.
Thank you all and may God get you through this. Kenneth B
Smith
Sept 28 1960-?
Old friend - you have been a good friend and mentor through this game, and I have learnt from you and also sent my prayers and wishes across the atlantic when you have needed support. You are a very passionate and caring person, and I know everything comes from your heart. I have nothing to forgive you for, but if it helps you I forgive. I wish you all the best, and the strength you need to survive this latest challenge - you will prevail, stay strong my friend.
heart.png
friends.jpg

D

Deleted member 9675

As I mentioned when I began this thread, I served in the US Army, just out of high school from 1979-1982.
I took my basic training in the summer months in SW US.
But it is the weaponry I was taught to use. which makes me bear the guilt of the world's current crisis.

Although things such as biological and chemical warfare were supposedly banned or supposedly obsolete, in basics we were still educated on those as well as some other nasty weapons, that some have no idea, even existed.

Medically I had problems to keep me from completing airborne training.
My MOS, Permanent job was changed and I was sent to Frankfurt, and on to Neu Ulm, Germany, October of 1979.
My new job, a missile crewman, putting together stages of nuclear missiles, done at various locations throughout what had been West Germany.

This global catastrophe, is a stark, often little sleep, nightmarish reminder, that it could have been me and those I served with, that could have unleashed this on humanity.
When I die, if I am condemned to the fires of Hell, I deserve it.
There is no amount of good that I have done since those days that could outweigh the bad

Top Bottom