Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Flights, production, timers, etc do no longer advance when app closes

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03z7iwwsx
Username
Pilot 03z7iwwsx
In the past whenever i close the app, in the background, things kept going.
Unfortunately since the IOS14 update, this is no longer the case. Last night, my biggest plane had 7h to go while all the other planes in the air had less to go.
Production facilities were producing items for my choppers and i only had to wait a couple of hours anymore before i could visit neighbours again.

After an 8h sleep, my planes should all be at the airport waiting for me to cash pax and coins. Production facilities should have finished all productions, i should be able to visit my neighbours again,...

i opened the app this morning;
  • None of my planes were at the airport
  • my biggest plane still had 7h to go and all the others had the same time as well.
  • production facilities were still at the same level before i went to sleep
  • I'm unable to visit my neighbours, i still have to wait hours again
other people who have the same issue?

AND YES i have to close the app...WHY? Because for some reason, whenever the airport city app is open, i do not receive any message on whatsapp.
From the moment i close airport city app, suddenly messages are being delivered from friends and family. Beats me how this can happen, but i've put it multiple times to the test.

Glad
Unfortunately, I can’t help since I haven’t updated my phone to iOS 14 as I read that a lot of people are complaining about the compatibility with (some) games. And I play more than one mobile games.
Glad you told this, I’ll hold ios14 install for some more time...

Top Bottom