Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

flight catering question

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9chgen
Username
RD
I was saving up 80,000 coins to buy a flight catering facility. Strangely enough today, I noticed that my flights that had previously required a flight catering facility had been unlocked. I checked my flight catering and I have 20 available. Are those flights supposed to unlock once you have 20 flight caterings in storage, even w/o a flight catering facility? If not, is there a chance that it is just a temporary issue with the system and it will lock me out of those flights again. I'm not sure how this would have happened.

If I don't need a flight catering facility, that is great. I can put the 80,000 coins (and I still need about 15,000 I think) into upgrading the terminal. I just don't want to upgrade the terminal and then get locked out of those flights again. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
For flights that FCF are needed, there must be a FCF Building. No matter how many meals you have in your warehouse.
I am working on collecting coins for 1st FCF, and have about 10 meals in warehouse. :whistle:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9chgen
Username
RD
That is why I thought it was strange. I guess I ought to plan on purchasing the flight catering facility. I don't know why, but my flights that require a FCF unlocked apparently when I had 20 meals in the warehouse. It is probably a temporary thing and I probably better not plan on being able to continue with those flights without a FCF. I already sent a flight to Moscow without an FCF. Seems like a temporary glitch in the system that worked out in my favor.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I already sent a flight to Moscow without an FCF.
Wierd, that you were able to send it. There is no button "Fly" in my case for Moscow and on. Only "Unlock for 50" greenies.... No, thanks.
Need to collect money to buy FCF.

Seems like a temporary glitch in the system that worked out in my favor.
Doh, GI... :hilarious:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ada9hbw
Username
jml*Item*
I was able to fly to these destinations before building the FCF - I've seen suggested that it's due to building the Cosmic Fuel Station. I thought it was still worth building the FCF to have a regular supply of meals.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9chgen
Username
RD
jmlane thanks for that explanation. that really makes a lot of sense. i was thinking that as a possibility, since I completed my cosmic fuel station yesterday and that is when the FCF flights were opened up. i didn't know if those events were connected or just coincidence. if others have seen this happen, this is probably what happened. i don't think GI intended for that to happen, but maybe it is a programming glitch.

Device
  1. iPad
Speaking of FCF's, on the iOS devices, there is a max of 6 facilities. However, when visiting some of you all's cities, I've noticed that several of you have more than 6. In fact, someone has 15, if I counted correctly. Is there a max difference between devices?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Speaking of FCF's, on the iOS devices, there is a max of 6 facilities. However, when visiting some of you all's cities, I've noticed that several of you have more than 6. In fact, someone has 15, if I counted correctly. Is there a max difference between devices?
No they changed it many versions ago.:mad:
In the current version Android players can only build up to 6 FCF.:arghh:

Top Bottom