Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

fire os, cannot fly to washington

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
am0dqbz8
Hi guys, I've been searching for quite long time what to do to unlock the Washington and I found it doesn't require special maps or sth like that... then why can't I fly there? I don't even have Wahington destination when I open the flight list... I cannot complete the quest with that astronaut. I'm using kindle fire hdx7 running on fire os. What should I do? Ooh, another thing. I cannot complete quests with landings aircrafts that require passengers, because they simply do not appear. The only planes I can land are that requiring fuel. Any advices fellas?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
What version of Airport city are you running on your device,

Quests with passengers is a confirmed bug in later versions of Airport city, earlier versions did not have it.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
am0dqbz8
I know it should be there, but it ain't. Looks like i'll have to stop wasring my time on this game...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
it is a subquest, 99 % of the subquests are not nessecary to finish.
one of the first subquests on blue launch is to launch a green one. as I didn't build the green launchpad, I can't, but I already launched 3 blue rockets. they help you but you can do without following them....

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
am0dqbz8
I know it's just subqest, but I'm just wondering how is is even possible to do not have one of regular destinations. It's not even on the world map...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Because it isn't a regular destination. It is added for the space mission, just like other quest flight.... Some stay after the quest, most disappear.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amgd6bvs
Username
Chuckert
Hi guys, I've been searching for quite long time what to do to unlock the Washington and I found it doesn't require special maps or sth like that... then why can't I fly there? I don't even have Wahington destination when I open the flight list... I cannot complete the quest with that astronaut. I'm using kindle fire hdx7 running on fire os. What should I do? Ooh, another thing. I cannot complete quests with landings aircrafts that require passengers, because they simply do not appear. The only planes I can land are that requiring fuel. Any advices fellas?

I play on the kindle fire as well and there's a lot of destinations we can't fly to including Washington D.C. I believe it's because GI hasn't done an update to the game for Amazon users in quite awhile so we can't enjoy the full content of the game like everyone else.

Top Bottom