Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch Feb 4th Active QL but logo does not show

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
i have activated a QL and started a blue. The QL logo, however does not appear by my avatar. Not sure if QL will work or not. Regardless, all welcome to join. I have 1,256/2000 points and 23hrs56min to go. Please let me know if you see the QL logo by my avatar on the pad as it will be good news, if not, don your HAZMAT suit before hopping on to stay infection free.
Cheers,
Ramy

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
i have activated a QL and started a blue. The QL logo, however does not appear by my avatar. Not sure if QL will work or not. Regardless, all welcome to join. I have 1,256/2000 points and 23hrs56min to go. Please let me know if you see the QL logo by my avatar on the pad as it will be good news, if not, don your HAZMAT suit before hopping on to stay infection free.
Cheers,
Ramy

I joined from 2. Virus free or not. :eek:

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
Cheers,
Ramy
Had I known that you were going to activate your QL, I probably would have asked you to do one red with me first and then, we go back to blue and launch every 15 min (2QL is 15 min, right?) until you get all the maps you need...
or we turn blue...:D.

Last edited:

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Had I known that you were going to activate your QL, I probably would have asked you to do one red with me first and then, we go back to blue and launch every 15 min (2QL is 15 min, right?) until you get all the maps you need...
or we turn blue...:D.

I was already stuck on blue. That plan would have worked if I was a free agent. We were both stuck on our pads and I know Robby was out. So I decided why not get a head start.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Blue #2 is on the pad now with 1,256 / 2000 points into the countdown. All welcome!
(Update): 1,706/2,000 points. Currently solo. Easy 2nd and 3rd places are open.
Ramy

Last edited:

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Launch #3 is on the pad with 1,376/2,000 points and plenty of time left. You are more than welcome to join. @Jay J is your QL still active?
(Update: 1,788/2,000 points ....2nd place is up for grabs)

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
Username
French Post
Hi Ramy,

How does one join you on a quest ? (I don't think I can join on blue quests yet as I have yet to upgrade my mission control center lvl 2). If I visit your airport, does it show that you are launching a rocket ?
Thanks.
Alan

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Hi Ramy,

How does one join you on a quest ? (I don't think I can join on blue quests yet as I have yet to upgrade my mission control center lvl 2). If I visit your airport, does it show that you are launching a rocket ?
Thanks.
Alan

You are absolutely right Alan. You need o upgade your Mission Control and have your lvl2 launch pad built and upgraded before you can join a blue launch. Once you are ready, you will need to tap the launch pad and it will ask you to join an existing launch or start your own
Ramy

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Launch #4 is on the pad with 1,256/2,000 points. currently solo with 2nd and 3rd places open
(Update): currently 1,818/2000 points
Cheers

Last edited:
Top Bottom