Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Fastest way to earn coins?

ok, so when, do i just sit on the page for like an hour?
cheers
Try it and see!!

When you tap planetariums, it drops coins and almost always drops launch collection items. Go to all of your neighbours, do all of your tapping until you can't do any more, then return to your city.
The orange chest (collections) on the bottom of the page will hint to you that you have completed collections to collect. You will already have amassed a heap of coins, but these collections give you even more - and lots of experience to level up.
Tap through the collections (bottom highlighted blue) to gather it all up. You will get coins and other collectibles, but most importantly, launch chests.
Once you've done all that, go to the brown crate(warehouse) at the bottom of the page and open the tool box (item sets) in there. That's where all of the launch chests are as well as any other boxes/chests that you've picked up along the way. Tap all of these and finally all of the final products are released into your inventory (which can be seen by tapping the brown crate on the far right end of the same line).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04xe0vhn5
Username
Nellaysha
It takes time, but I land as many guest planes as possible and invest in shops around my airport that provide the best deals for coins. I sent you a neighbor request, so I was able to look at your airport. I would dump the seafood restaurant and newspaper building, because they only give coins every eight hours. If you play several hours a day, pick up a couple more eateries, because they give coins every two minutes. It takes time, but those coins do add up when you are first starting out. If you play sporadically throughout the day, pick up another car dealership (coins every 20 minutes) or grocery store (coins every 10 minutes). Those will get you the best returns over time. Be patient and keep playing consistently and those coins will add up faster than you think!

Top Bottom