Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Fast Growing Addicted Pilot

Quagmire

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
048xjlza0
Username
Quagmire ACForum
Unfortunately, in search of a new alliance after finding out the hard way a top 100 alliance has been liquidated, all members had kicked out.

If you're a top 100 alliance in need of a rock solid pilot, call now, operators are standing by. Call Now! Or you can simply reply.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
You made it public, Quag. Besides, it being accidental you could have only found out the hard way. There literally is no other way. The support team of GI, aka Game Insight, aka the developer of your addictive game are dealing with it. No need to stick around for their reply, we’ll handle it.
Anyway, thanks for contacting the leadership for jumping ship. Oh, right, you didn’t. No worries, though. It’s all fine and dandy. I wish you a lot of ‘per espera ad astra’! 👍

Future alliances: Quagsie doesn’t fly many pax yet, does three tasks, is an avid launcher, bails at first sight of hardship...

Last edited:

Quagmire

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
048xjlza0
Username
Quagmire ACForum
I haven't bailed at all, was booted out. Had zero bad intentions. Thought is was a terrific group.

Not sure how a person bails when kicked out, accidentally or not.

Quagmire

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
048xjlza0
Username
Quagmire ACForum
Oh my goodness, this is getting a bit silly. There's currently no Wasted alliance available to be in because of said glitch. If you all don't want me in alliance, just say so instead of continuing agrument.

I'll say it again, I'd gladly stay with Wasted when it comes back online. There's no benefit to leaving, great group of folks.

Top Bottom