Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

facebook

Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w73jt3w
Username
!angel
ya know i love playin APC i guess ya could say i'm addicted to it but the windowsonly has 55 levels and i'm also on facebook and i admit when i started playin on windows i didn't play as much as i did on facebook but now i'm gettin bored with windows because theres no challanges plus on facebook they have a daily challange i'll still play on windows but i'll play on fb also.(y)(y)(y)

ya know i love playin APC i guess ya could say i'm addicted to it but the windowsonly has 55 levels and i'm also on facebook and i admit when i started playin on windows i didn't play as much as i did on facebook but now i'm gettin bored with windows because theres no challanges plus on facebook they have a daily challange i'll still play on windows but i'll play on fb also.(y)(y)(y)
i play on facebook, so friend me on facebook and we can be neighbors

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wa17kzc
Username
PiA
i want to add you on fb as well can you please share you account address?

Top Bottom