Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

experience points

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
@cward

Yes, when the next major upgrade comes players with the highest experience point will get an automatic pass to level 45 or 50 depending on how GI structures the next major update.

Otherwise you end up building level by level again.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
when the next major upgrade comes players with the highest experience point will get an automatic pass to level 45 or 50

I know Level 40 + Needs 20000 XP Each.
if One Player Have More Than 100000 Extra XP Available,He/She Can Jumped To Level 50 Immediately.
Can You Elaborate CB.

Best Regards,
Anubhav.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I know Level 40 + Needs 20000 XP Each.
if One Player Have More Than 100000 Extra XP Available,He/She Can Jumped To Level 50 Immediately.
Can You Elaborate CB.

Best Regards,
Anubhav.

you are correct with the general idea, except we don't know what experience level is needed to jump to level 50.
GI has not decided what level is next.
In mobile games, they released level 45 then level 50.

We will have to wait and see.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
you are correct with the general idea, except we don't know what experience level is needed to jump to level 50.
GI has not decided what level is next.
In mobile games, they released level 45 then level 50.

We will have to wait and see.

Level's From 40 to 50 Needs Total Of 200000 XP.(in Mobile devices and assume same for windows.)
If anybody have Extra 200000 XP,Will He/She Remain at level 40 Or He/she will Jumped to Level 50.

If Jumped Directly To Level 50.That is Great.

Top Bottom