Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

expansion sale

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r5xip4
Username
Ekenna
Does anyone know when an expansion sale is coming? Or how often they are (once a month, once every two months, ...)?

Is it better to save green money for expansions, or is it better to save that to finish buildings? I have to finish control tower level 2 and terminal level 2, but there are some things I don't get from flights (or friends) for more then a week now.

Thank you!

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
Expansion sale should be this weekend. It happens every other week alternating with coin/greens sale.

You can fly places and ask friends for building requirements. The only way to expand land is with greens.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
(...)alternating with coin/greens sale.
I think that coin/greens sale is individual to every account. I have one account where greens sale coincides with land sale and another account that has coin/green sale at the same time as my main, but my main gets 700% coin sale while the alt gets only 300% sale.

Is it better to save green money for expansions, or is it better to save that to finish buildings? I have to finish control tower level 2 and terminal level 2, but there are some things I don't get from flights (or friends) for more then a week now.
NEVER use greens to buy what you can get for free. Save greens for land expansions, production facilities upgrade, Reserve Hangar/Repair Base slots etc.
If your neighbors don't send you what you ask for then, well, get better neighbors.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Also remember, that if you need low-lvl items and you have high-lvl friends, they most likely have those slots closed. So you should talk to them and explain that you'll send appropriate item from your slot and they should hit "send in return". It's all explained in the link in my sig.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r5xip4
Username
Ekenna
Expansion sale in on(at least on ios). Spent a few greens to purchase some real estate. Disappointingly, the price for each additional expansion also increases as is teh norm.

@Ekenna
@Agent_L
@drivefast99
Neighbour request sent. Kindly accept.

I accepted you're invitation. I bought 4 pieces of land with the greens I saved. Now I have plenty of space until I can buy more! Thank you!
PS: Can you sent copy machine to me? I need it to finish control tower and terminal. Thank you. If you need anything that I can send (see signature), just let me now!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r5xip4
Username
Ekenna
@Agent_L Ah! No worries
@Akims Nothing much to it really :/
@Ekenna i couldn't see your username among my list of neighbours so sent you a request again. Will gift the copy machine asap. I need the video wall :D

We should be friends now. It's possible that my username was Anneke. I changed it back to Ekenna. I send you a video wall a minute ago.

Top Bottom