Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

EXCESSIVE WAREHOUSE ITEMS

• Thread starter Deleted member 5399
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5399

Often I have seen posts regarding excessive warehouse items many no longer have a need for.
Airplane parts I could certainly understand having as well as parts for launch missions.
However what is the point of me having 158 drill machines or 500 office chairs left over from when I built the buildings that so required such an item?
One suggestion that might work for Excessive buildings or monuments, once one reaches the max count of 6 each is this:
I look at when the buildings or monuments reset timer comes up. As an example I know Rocket Gardens recycle boxes every 24 hours. As soon as I collect my rewards from the Gardens, I sell all 6 for XXX Coins, and build new ones and just wait for them to finish on their own.
This goes the same with those 30 Chess clubs you got in storage, or 24 Houses of Disturbance or Doubts.
Now if only we could barter those items required, such as office chairs, etc.
I know I would like to rid myself of the leftover hamburgers I've had for almost 2 years, sitting in my freezer storge.

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
My suggestion would be to change the "Use" button to a "Sell" button for the non-flight related items on the warehouse screen. It would probably be a quicker solution to implement and would allow us to collect coins for the items.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I would like the warehouse to be organised with more tabs, and each tab should contain no more than 20 types of items.

Right now, the Others tabs can have up more than 100 items, which is too cumbersome to scroll through.
And the Tokens tab has always 2 items...

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Does GI have a beta test program that we can sign up for AJ ;)?
i dont know,but it works fine on facebook :)
Screenshot (454).png

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I'm still bothered by completely useless items I'll never need again (Duke's mooring mast, cosmic fuel station, pilot school, hotel, etc). The fact that game loses stability after reaching certain number of items in inventory (distinct items, I presume, as counter should be merely a property) only reinforces the need of way to get rid of unnecessary ballast.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wv3cp66
Username
Dutyfreestuffpls
Often I have seen posts regarding excessive warehouse items many no longer have a need for.
Airplane parts I could certainly understand having as well as parts for launch missions.
However what is the point of me having 158 drill machines or 500 office chairs left over from when I built the buildings that so required such an item?
One suggestion that might work for Excessive buildings or monuments, once one reaches the max count of 6 each is this:
I look at when the buildings or monuments reset timer comes up. As an example I know Rocket Gardens recycle boxes every 24 hours. As soon as I collect my rewards from the Gardens, I sell all 6 for XXX Coins, and build new ones and just wait for them to finish on their own.
This goes the same with those 30 Chess clubs you got in storage, or 24 Houses of Disturbance or Doubts.
Now if only we could barter those items required, such as office chairs, etc.
I know I would like to rid myself of the leftover hamburgers I've had for almost 2 years, sitting in my freezer storge.
I know! Thanks to a glitch I have two catering facilities that produce 4 units, now I have 2300 caterings.

I know! Thanks to a glitch I have two catering facilities that produce 4 units, now I have 2300 caterings.

This is good glitch!
Flight Catering will come in handy some day when there is a new Delta / P Delta /Jumbo / Giant destination.
You have the option to delete a Flight Catering Facility of you need space (but I wouldn't).

I'm still bothered by completely useless items I'll never need again (Duke's mooring mast, cosmic fuel station, pilot school, hotel, etc). The fact that game loses stability after reaching certain number of items in inventory (distinct items, I presume, as counter should be merely a property) only reinforces the need of way to get rid of unnecessary ballast.

This game definitely isn't for the compulsively obsessive who need to keep everything in its place and a place for everything ;).

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
The search is not a real solution, it's more of a stopgap just to make us stop whining. You can't search for "all flight items" or "all space launch items" and that's the kind of information we need this screen for.

This game definitely isn't for the compulsively obsessive who need to keep everything in its place and a place for everything ;).
Well, this is what most games teach very quickly: it's better to be few swords short than to be caught by a dragon when your inventory is overloaded and stops you from running! : )

Top Bottom