Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Events starts a day later

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047p2zytb
Username
AndreBC
Why starts my events always 24 hours later.
I am always 24 hours behind with points.

And I really play a lot this game. And everytime I start the game I refresh the game. Also tonight.... At 18.00h the events started.
And when I checken the competition section, the nr 1 had allready 10000 points.

How can you even get there within a view hours. So the event has to start a day earlier. But never by me. Always a day later.

Why starts my events always 24 hours later.
I am always 24 hours behind with points.

And I really play a lot this game. And everytime I start the game I refresh the game. Also tonight.... At 18.00h the events started.
And when I checken the competition section, the nr 1 had allready 10000 points.

How can you even get there within a view hours. So the event has to start a day earlier. But never by me. Always a day later.
Mine started today too. Everyone’s did as far as I can work out. You’re not 24 hours behind anyone.
The question how can someone have that number of points is a different question,

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
The event is now live for everyone since 7 or 8 hours today.
You can quite easy get a lot of points if you concentrate on the tasks. For the third one you get 1.060 points each time, and if you complete enough you get also the 5.400 for the day. So just with a mix of lets say 4x the 2nd and 4x the 3rd + the 5.400 you are already well over 10.000 points.

Kal

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ls05as4
Username
Kal Streetman
If you take a look at the 1st place game I’m sure he/she is a buyer or has bigger city/fleet than yours

Top Bottom