Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Event Buildings

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Would be nice if event buildings to visit at neighbors were marked somehow (different color / icon) when visiting neighbors because some of them are hard to find / tell apart when there is a money or passenger icon hiding them.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
203q6zfb
Username
Geaux5094
Would be nice if event buildings to visit at neighbors were marked somehow (different color / icon) when visiting neighbors because some of them are hard to find / tell apart when there is a money or passenger icon hiding them.
Like i said in my post. It would be really nice if players built the event buildings along the property line adjacent to the airport. This would be a lot better than them scattered through the city.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Like i said in my post. It would be really nice if players built the event buildings along the property line adjacent to the airport. This would be a lot better than them scattered through the city.

Sometimes not practical. Why force someone to build where they do not want to or force them to move them?

Land is expensive for many of us and it’s enough of a pain to organize our cities around new buildings we purchase or acquire. Lots of people here have bigger cities than I do and space is at a premium for me

I do appreciate my neighbors who do it but if I want to visit the buildings I just look for them.

Top Bottom