Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Event building removal

Has anyone else had any problems with removing zoo's after the event finished? I was able to move 3 of my 6 zoo's to the warehouse, but I don't get the option for the other 3. I don't want to sale them, which is an option, because of the different collections needed to rebuild them. It seems as though the 3 zoo's that I built before the mid-event update are stuck and aren't movable to the warehouse. The 3 zoo's I built after the update were movable. This coupled with the two buildings that you can't move to the warehouse from the last event is becoming a REAL problem as space is limited. If land expansion wasn't so EXPENSIVE, it would be fine, but it isn't. GI better correct this with the next update or they are going to lose more players.

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
On iOS, I was able to remove 5 of 6 zoos. My level 3, and four of my level 1 zoos. I have one zoo, level 1, left that I cannot remove.

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
Has anyone else had any problems with removing zoo's after the event finished? I was able to move 3 of my 6 zoo's to the warehouse, but I don't get the option for the other 3. I don't want to sale them, which is an option, because of the different collections needed to rebuild them. It seems as though the 3 zoo's that I built before the mid-event update are stuck and aren't movable to the warehouse. The 3 zoo's I built after the update were movable. This coupled with the two buildings that you can't move to the warehouse from the last event is becoming a REAL problem as space is limited. If land expansion wasn't so EXPENSIVE, it would be fine, but it isn't. GI better correct this with the next update or they are going to lose more players.
This is one of the reasons we have stopped doing events. We didn't put out a single zoo, and until we can put away the 2 buildings from the Back to School event we are not playing any more. Hey G!, hope you are paying attention to this. You're losing your fan base, and your loyal customers are going to spend their money elsewhere. @Ur-quan

Top Bottom