Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Event Building after Event

kappatango

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
044y8a2te
Username
kappatango
Question on Event buildings.....

I like to keep at least one event building (unless they are max population then always keep) - I hadnt realised until last week that you can pay to store the bulding in warehouse.

What is the general consensus on this? Worth paying to keep, or just sell and move on to the next event?

I know sometimes future events require the same rewards (PAX, lollipops, hearts) etc. BUt from what I saw in the last 2 "love" events, whilst the "On the wings of Love" buildings produced PAX, they didnt drop lollipops.....)

So, as Land Space and Population space is key to progression - thoughts?

Last edited:
I always pay to keep as the events tend to come round once a year (some are once very 2 years) and having the event buildings to hand will give you a boost to the next event. You only pay to store not to "deploy" them when you take them out the warehouse.

The other advantage is if you store a fully built building it doesn't need to be built when you take it out the warehouse saving you the build time and any item requirements for the building. In some events you are required to collect items in order to complete the building.

They can be quite expensive to store, but I find now it's not too much compared to my over all income (I've been playing for a year +6 months), and it's well worth that cost for me.

Hope that helps, let me know if you have any further questions

kappatango

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
044y8a2te
Username
kappatango
I always pay to keep as the events tend to come round once a year (some are once very 2 years) and having the event buildings to hand will give you a boost to the next event. You only pay to store not to "deploy" them when you take them out the warehouse.

The other advantage is if you store a fully built building it doesn't need to be built when you take it out the warehouse saving you the build time and any item requirements for the building. In some events you are required to collect items in order to complete the building.

They can be quite expensive to store, but I find now it's not too much compared to my over all income (I've been playing for a year +6 months), and it's well worth that cost for me.

Hope that helps, let me know if you have any further questions

Thanks for this - although if they are only producing PAX and not drop items, I dont see the benefit?

THanks

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade

I like to keep at least one event building (unless they are max population then always keep) - I hadnt realised until last week that you can pay to store the bulding in warehouse.

What is the general consensus on this? Worth paying to keep, or just sell and move on to the next event?

I know sometimes future events require the same rewards (PAX, lollipops, hearts) etc. BUt from what I saw in the last 2 "love" events, whilst the "On the wings of Love" buildings produced PAX, they didnt drop lollipops.....)

I participate to an event only if :
- reward building makes pax bonus
- and/or produce pax
- and/or event items are easy to collect to have fuel additives
- there are other buildings which produce pax (Caffee Kiss for example, …)

So, all buildings I collect during an event are usefull for me ! In this case, If they are no longer usefull for me, I put them on Warehouse (maybe they could be usefull an other day !)

Thanks for this - although if they are only producing PAX and not drop items, I dont see the benefit?

THanks
The last two events are centred around romantic passengers. Both events buildings will produce romantic passengers in both events but will only be available to purchase in correct event. So by storing them for the next time the event comes around rather than selling you are increasing the amount of romantic passengers you can produce for the first event next year. You may feel that you were producing way more than needed last year, but next year you will likely need a lot more.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

There is a user guide on this subject matter, the link is below

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*

THanks
You may not see the need for passenger producing buildings now, but one day you will.
Visit some of the players in the top alliances and you will see that their cities are dominated with passenger producing buildings.
Today fuel is probably your limiting factor, but one day that will flip.
750 pax for one flight is a lot - to do a map run of 100 (stupid item limit), means you need 75,000 passengers in 3 hours.
Much like your other post with 4/5000 passengers in your terminal, it’s nothing compared to what you will one day need.
My advice, always store passenger producing buildings - one day you’ll thank yourself.

Top Bottom